Released here - No
Approximate Retail Price - $23/2300Yen
Approximate Size – 12cm
Allegiance - Decepticon
Alt-mode – VTOL Jet
Main Colours – Various blue hues
Main Accessories – 2 arm/wing cannons

VTOL Jet Mode
Except for the gap at the back which is only really visible when you look at it from the top, it’s quite a nice looking VTOL aircraft. They way it has been coloured for Slipstream makes it look different from Windblade and the nosecone makes it look like it could indeed be a Seeker variant. You can attach her guns under the wings which looks quite good.

Robot Mode
Well proportioned, decent articulation and a very good colour scheme. Only thing for me in the face, they have definitely gone the ‘Animated’ route and while I understand they did this because this is where she is best known from, I would have much preferred to see a face based on her WFC incarnation. They way they have done it makes her look a bit ‘little-kiddy’ rather than a death-dealing FemmeCon. But still, overall very good and being able to add arm cannons is a great shout out to her Seeker-clone roots.

Transformation
If you have Windblade, nothing has changed here. If not, it’s pretty easy anyway.

Overall
This figure is a much better Slipstream than the TFSS version (also much cheaper – cost me about a 3rd the price), looks much more female rather than a funny coloured Screamer and I’ll take some comparison pics soon. I still don’t think it is the definitive Slipstream though, I’d really like to see a WFC version but this will do for now. The box art is quite good, though the comic that comes with it with her hanging out with Animated Swindle makes her look like she is wearing panties which is a bit disturbing. Overall, if you are a Slipstream fan, this toy is definitely worth getting.