Released here - No
Approximate Retail Price - $23/2300Yen
Approximate Size – 14cm
Allegiance - Decepticon
Alt-mode – Cybertronian Car
Main Colours – Grey, Black, Purple
Main Accessories – Rifle, Pistol, 2 x Swords, 2 x Sai’s

Vehicle Mode
Looks damn good! Takara have as usual done a brilliant paint job and the stark contrast between the silver and the black looks brilliant. I was a tiny bit annoyed to find a tiny black scratch on mine as this is one figure that looks great in both modes so will be changing her back and forth pretty often. There are four different slots to place her six different weapons so very customizable.

Robot Mode
Even better than the vehicle mode! They really chose the right mould to remake as Nightbird as she looks a helluva lot like the cartoon. The light piping on the back of the head makes the eyes glow eerily above her mask and the got the overall head just right. Here you have8 different slots for her six weapons (hands, wrists, thighs, backpack) so you can muck around to your hearts content. Personally I think she looks better with less armament as it adds to her robot ninja mystique.

Transformation
If you have Arcee nothing has changed. If you don’t this is still pretty easy.

Overall
I am beyond impressed with this figure! I was so chuffed to get a G1 styled Arcee after all these years and really like it so it says a lot I like this figure even more. They just seem to have gotten everything right here and they have done a great rendition of this characters first official toy. This figure is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

BATTLE MODES