I need to re-read it from the start too, before I pass final judgement. But it was a different kind of story to LSOTW

Overall for my first reading I feel it lacked the oomph of the first one.

One reason for that I feel is the more ambiguous morality in this series. I thought Tarantualas was a good villain and he had reasons for the evil he was doing, but he wasn’t the irredeemable sadist that Overlord was, so there wasn’t the same level of payoff when the badguy got taken down. Also I found many of Prowl’s actions just as cold and evil. For me Prowl was also a villain in this comic who once again for the good of the Autobots has escaped judgement or reprisal from his fellow Autobots (though Guzzle tried). For that reason I found the epilogue at the end with Impactor interesting, I wonder if they ever make a third series will it be Wreckers vs Prowl? Aren’t they getting tired of dying for him?

Another reason the first one is such a classic is it had Ironfist who was written as a very relatable character for the reader to easily become attached too, while Stakeout and Hubcap played a similar role in this series they were killed maybe a bit too early, once they got down to the big names who may be more popular but less relatable and kind of untouchable the suspense vanished for me.