Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: December's devastating delights

MP Road Rage. She's surprisingly pricey over here.

Also got a QT Snoopy for a coworker.

I got this from eBay on the 23rd, but naturally didn't actually open it until Christmas Day

Thanks to Skullcruncher for the goldbox Octane... I made a new styrofoam insert for it. Yes yes I know the original was a plastic bubble insert.

My year ender acquisition. Couldn't resist the sale at TRU... if I purchased this overseas, it works out about a little more than what it's priced now( with postage cost added) so I can live with that price.....

There was a guy who asked me at TRU Parra where I got Trypticon as he was looking at the sealed glass case where the MPs usually were stored before, I do hope he got one, there were about 2-3 more on the shelves. I do wonder if he's a member here too or he was just getting it as a gift for someone else.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

CW Motormaster and Prowl. The latter looks really good, especially with the chest plate and combined peg folded out.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Found these in TRU Penrith, $29.95ea. Asked if they were in with the stocktake sale but unfortunately they were not. Also asked if they had Onslaught in but no luck.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    MP Road Rage. She's surprisingly pricey over here.
    At full retail (¥7561), yes. But you know that Amazon Japan is selling them for ¥4751 with free domestic shipping in Japan, right?

Isn't the story that he doesn't have a credit card registered to a Japanese address and so he can't order? Pretty sure you've had this conversation before... Several times...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    At full retail (¥7561), yes. But you know that Amazon Japan is selling them for ¥4751 with free domestic shipping in Japan, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Isn't the story that he doesn't have a credit card registered to a Japanese address and so he can't order? Pretty sure you've had this conversation before... Several times...
    More or less, yeah. I usually manage to get TakaraTomy stuff via ATM or convenience store payment, but for some reason it wasn't an option for Road Rage.

She's a tad over ¥6000 at bricks-'n-mortar stores.

Rid MEgatronus, Fracture.

UW DEfensor

CW Brawl (modding him like crazy) CW Blastoff, CW wave 2 and AOE Strafe evolutions pack