Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: WeiJiang's Oversized Evasion Prime

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

^ pretty much what a mp should be and not what it is currently at.

I am not a ko supporter too but the mp of the late have been very let down for me.

Maybe is just me but the current designer just over complicated things.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

weijang needs to get a license asap

mad toys managed to get one for their not voltron (its now voltron)

MPP10 was with out a doubt the single best quality figure i got last year and i got a lot.
    at this stage takara need to hire that factory to make their masterpiece figures. the one they are using is not as good.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    So I'm wrong for not getting excited over a filthy bootleg? So I'm wrong for choosing to abide by the board rules (and my personal moral/ethical standards) in choosing to not promote, advocate or show support for a knock off??

Thanks.
    Do you always trigger this easily?

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    weijang needs to get a license asap

mad toys managed to get one for their not voltron (its now voltron)

MPP10 was with out a doubt the single best quality figure i got last year and i got a lot.
    at this stage takara need to hire that factory to make their masterpiece figures. the one they are using is not as good.
    Is the designer though, the current one sucks for tracks mp.

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    It was probably how you worded it.

Remember this is a knock off and not a official products.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    I LOL. Real loud. Stitches even.

Cracks me up how KO's draw so much emotional reaction from some people. Euthanasia, death sentence, same sex relationship / marriage, religion ... all meh.

Weijang fills the gap for some collectors by improving on some of the current legit molds.
    I greatly appreciate the MP1 scale and was hugely disappointed when that scale was cut back and when diecast metal was minimized in the new Masterpieces... thus I don't collect them (aside from a Goldbug that I'm waiting on now).
    The upsizing fills the gap and addresses what some collectors prefer, bigger bots with added diecast metal bits.
    I'm not keen to debate the topic relating to the moral and ethical dilemmas relating to purchasing KOs... Neither am I supporter of KOs... I'm a toy collector and I'll buy what suits my desires.
    Weijangs improvements and pricing suits what I desire in my bots

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    It was probably how you worded it.

Remember this is a knock off and not a official products.
    I'm not going to apologise to anyone that can't tell my post was tongue-in-cheek.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    So I'm wrong for not getting excited over a filthy bootleg? So I'm wrong for choosing to abide by the board rules (and my personal moral/ethical standards) in choosing to not promote, advocate or show support for a knock off??

Thanks.
    Just be mindful that overreacting will just encourage people to support more KOs out of spite, and make it harder for the staff to discourage the resulting proliferation.
    Last edited by griffin; 15th January 2016 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Weijang fills the gap for some collectors by improving on some of the current legit molds.
    I greatly appreciate the MP1 scale and was hugely disappointed when that scale was cut back and when diecast metal was minimized in the new Masterpieces... thus I don't collect them (aside from a Goldbug that I'm waiting on now).
    The upsizing fills the gap and addresses what some collectors prefer, bigger bots with added diecast metal bits.
    I'm not keen to debate the topic relating to the moral and ethical dilemmas relating to purchasing KOs... Neither am I supporter of KOs... I'm a toy collector and I'll buy what suits my desires.
    Weijangs improvements and pricing suits what I desire in my bots
    That's make two of us. I think after I opened my tracks mp because someone told me it was cheap , I had to take a closer look and boy I was very disappointed. The current mp do not deserve a "masterpiece " rating

Someone who bothered to redo the mould and improved material and more mobility just shows where takara Tomy lacked. Skipping on paint apps is the last straw for me, I think I be selling my road rage once I get it.