Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: WeiJiang's Oversized Evasion Prime

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    You keep posting the same old same old, over & over & over again across multiple threads. There's no need to spam the board. Your position is noted though clumsily executed.
    So show me something new then oh wait, we are here on a Ko thread where things are better.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Already preordered one a while back, the finishing quality on it looks amazing. I think it's an interesting and curious piece, tweaking and improving a Hasbro release.

Unrelated, not sure why Mp tracks is getting heat, mine was great in terms of quality and the intrinsic design. No complaints here.
    I am not sure how you look at it, with respect I judged it with all the other cars and I feel it is just over engineered at wrong areas. The wings blocked movement of his arms and the face just looks way too unpainted relying too much on white plastic.

I like to see pics of this toy though, it looks promising than a lot.

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Quit gettin' mad at toys
    Well we're not talking about $25 CW toys here. $100 is a fair bit of money for a toy it isn't fair getting ripped off because of TT/hasbro cutting corners.

MP's are premium products by name and by price and they should be held to a higher standard. While QC issue cant always be avoided it really shouldn't be excused. Things like poor paint apps and promotion exclusive weapons, (a pet peeve of mine) that should come standard like the datsun shoulder cannons is bullshit when you're paying $80-$100.

I personally dont see anything wrong with this KO. It's obviously not a direct KO being oversized and it looks like they've improved on it in certain ways. On second thought TT did do all the heavy lifting by designing and engineering it. This falls into a grey area for me depending on the improvements they've made.

What's the cheapest place to get this?
    I am quite convinced to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    TFW has a thread about it that lists reputable ebay sellers.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Just be aware that discussion of KOs may be permitted here (like this topic), but sourcing KOs through this site is not.
    If you really want a KO (which is your choice), you need to do your own google searches.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just be aware that discussion of KOs may be permitted here (like this topic), but sourcing KOs through this site is not.
    If you really want a KO (which is your choice), you need to do your own google searches.
    Noted my apologies.

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party. Been looking at pics of this thing, damn it looks amazing! And so does the trailer!

With regards to people's strong feelings against KO's I note two things:
    1. The KO market caters for a certain segment of the collector community, and
    2. This is the "Unauthorised Transformers Products" section of the forum. Here you will find threads on third parties and KO's.

Expect some KO love here and there and don't make people feel bad for it. That goes both ways of course. Please let's all respect each other's individual tastes and preferences.

I'm not usually interested in KO's myself, but this figure has been significantly improved and upgraded and dammit I like it.

^this
    My sales thread: LINK HERE

And why do I need to vote with my wallet when clearly we should expect a minimum standards with MPs? Is masterpiece supposed to be top of takara Tomy line or is this just some bullshit product just to cheat people's money?
    You're basically saying that you think the Masterpiece line has gone to crap, you've been dissappointed with the last half dozen or so releases, yet you keep buying them and will continue to buy them even though you expect shit??

That's not even insane. Insane is where you do something over and over and over again expecting a different result. You're not even expecting a different result! But your gonna hand over money blindly for what you know will be an inferior product. And you say we're the ones that need to wake up???????

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain