Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: WeiJiang's Oversized Evasion Prime

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    You're basically saying that you think the Masterpiece line has gone to crap, you've been dissappointed with the last half dozen or so releases, yet you keep buying them and will continue to buy them even though you expect shit??

That's not even insane. Insane is where you do something over and over and over again expecting a different result. You're not even expecting a different result! But your gonna hand over money blindly for what you know will be an inferior product. And you say we're the ones that need to wake up???????

Hmm the only crap one is tracks and road rage, I did want a thundercracker, though it had a broken rudder tip , my money was to get that piece.

You are right, I think I had given enough thought and is insane to continue to support official product however I think I still buy one now and wait for people to open and give reviews and I decide from there whether I still want it or loose it.
    There is no way you can wait too long and find the product not available when you want it. I did vote with my wallet, from initial pics of Tracks they look great, until prior to release I noticed things like a visible pin by the window in car mode? Surely there are better ways to do this?

And hang on a sec, nobody ask you to wake up, I am just shock that people are still thinking the MPs line are top notch. By all means this type of support will make takara think they are doing well in cutting corners are an acceptable practice. With all due respect, I believe QC should not be dropped on a highest line product, I rather get a torn box but perfect toy and not the other way around. We are paying more for the current MPs cars so I do have some expectations that it should be better than what's currently already made not go backwards in design and cut paint apps. I don't expect ironhide to be shit but now that I played tracks, I have second thoughts on ironhide and hot rod, don't even think about ramjet shockwave and ratchet for now. Not all MPs are bad, but some like tracks and road rage are sub par to the other cars , even to a red bee which I didn't buy has better brighter red. And here's the thing, I would gladly pay $150 per mp car if they were all properly painted and no issues with QC rather than pay cheap and get crap believing that a masterpiece is a masterpiece not a plastic action figure. This isn't ages 0-3 category.

I like to return to the thread, I think I pre order this. I think people know I don't float around 3p or unauthorized sections. I was considering the oversized mp-10 as from reviews its what a masterpiece should have been even if minus the size factor. Perhaps its easier for me to forgive a KO for not being polished over an official product. Will order one at under $150. I am not even a "movie transformers" fan, I just am amazed by the polished work and product this company has to offer.

I do realise btw I said I will "skip" this piece. but all the talk had just made me turned to the dark side and wanting to see how this piece is like.
    Last edited by drifand; 19th January 2016 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I have avoided Ko tfs just for ethnic reason but frankly speaking it is wrong to keep supporting a bad product.
    I'm just curious what are the ethnic reason.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    LOL. Just LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Just hate auto correct on mobile. Ethics I meant.

I call RACIST!!!!
    Spiderken Away!

I was told this will be in the sellers hands before the Chinese New Year.

One down side is that his fingers did not have individual mp treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post

That's not even insane. Insane is where you do something over and over and over again expecting a different result. You're not even expecting a different result! But your gonna hand over money blindly for what you know will be an inferior product. And you say we're the ones that need to wake up???????

Consider it like being a loyal supporter your favourite sports team. Your 'tribe' if you will. Even though they're poorly managed at the moment and haven't won a premiership in decades you'll stick by them and keep supporting them by attending their matches in hope that one day they'll come good. In the meantime all you're left with is cranky critique of the team's performance, rattle on about how you think they could do better and insist that if they just did everything you said to the ltter they could be the new champions! Carn TakaraTomy!

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    the truck mode smoke stack is short though, but for me is the robot mode that caught me. I hope the toy does live up to those shown in the pics. My first Movie tf toy.

I went on youtube and it appears the smoke stacks are retractable.
    The riffle is a bit hollow but everything else looks great.
    Last edited by drifand; 21st January 2016 at 03:04 PM.

This is delayed I believe due to Chinese New Year.