Thread: Hi from Gippsland

Default Hi from Gippsland

G'Day,

Long time lurker, thought it's about time I started interacting with other collectors. I'm from Sale, Victoria and I've been collecting for the past 10 years. I used to collect a lot of stuff like generations/movie/animated but I pretty much just focus on Takara masterpiece now.

Cheers

Megatran Guest

Welcome to the forum fellow Victorian (it's no secret Victoria is THE best state in Australia).

They seem to be pumping out Masterpieces at a rate of knots now. Which Masterpieces do you have & which one is your favourite?

Enjoy your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Welcome to the forum fellow Victorian (it's no secret Victoria is THE best state in Australia).

They seem to be pumping out Masterpieces at a rate of knots now. Which Masterpieces do you have & which one is your favourite?

Enjoy your time here.
    Thanks!

Here's a quick pic

I also have Starsaber and the Fanstoys dinobots. Sideswipe is probably my fav so far.

Welcome aboard the Board. I grew up in Bairnsdale, moved to Sydney for uni and never went back.

Nice MP collection, and epic record collection as well. have you picked up any of the Limited edition transformers records that have been released this year?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Welcome to the board mate, enjoy your time here. Looks like you have the important MPs there (some of the others are nothing bots). Cool.
    Spiderken Away!