Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CW Lio Kaiser?

Default CW Lio Kaiser?

There are images of what appear to be a Combiner Wars Lio Kaiser on the major fan sites today.

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...-leaked/34506/

Begin rampart speculation.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Hmmm no attachment to the character.... This might be a budget depending purchase.

I like the idea. Although the
    torso will be most likely just leozack, they made it look like Jallguar combined to, what with the now jaguar themed head, and black thighs. Not sure how it will affect Leozack's two individual modes though. And with the helmet designs representing their animal theme a breastforce tradition, now technically the combined bot should be called Jagkaiser?

I still think this is nosecone and part of the speculated computron set.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hmmm bit of a stretch to repaint skylynx into that... but combined mode is what i'd go for anyway so whatever works. I have a thing for lio kaiser, after seeng TFC's take on seawing I'm thinking of passing that and going thr lio kaiser or 3p dino one. But an official cw one might just be enough for me.

The toy pics seems to be Computron. There's also a leaked box-art pic of a Liokaiser set, which seems to have 2 of the Aerialbots as Guyhawk and Hellbat, the Brawl mold as Killbison (who's now a standard tank rather than an anti-aircraft tank), Drillhorn as the new drill-tank they seem to be using for Nosecone, and a torso based on the Sky Lynx mold, rumoured to be Deathsaurus.

If Hasbro is willing to make obscure Japanese characters (from a westerners point of view) in the CW line maybe we can look forward to Headmaster Jrs. in the TR line.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

So every combiner except Devastator is a standard 5 man Scramble City deal now? While it's cool that Hasbro are even going to make the Liokaiser character, the best thing about the toy was the way he was six member combiner and everything bar the head was integrated into the toys.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    If Hasbro is willing to make obscure Japanese characters (from a westerners point of view) in the CW line maybe we can look forward to Headmaster Jrs. in the TR line.
    If by make you mean repaint existing molds then yes, though not sure if repainting Titan Returns Nightbeat as Minerva would be such a big deal.

I'm in!

Now where is my wallet?
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

A bit of shame that Leozak and Jallguar will essentially be merged into a single toy, but considering that this will be a damn sight cheaper than trying to get a G1 Lio Kaiser off the secondary market, I'm not complaining! And yeah, given that from a Western POV, this is a lesser known character, retooling existing moulds is perfectly understandable. BRING IT!