Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Acquistions Thread

i paid this off a while ago but between renovations and moves and playing musical bedrooms i only got it out of the bubble wrap and onto a wall yesterday. love it

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    i paid this off a while ago but between renovations and moves and playing musical bedrooms i only got it out of the bubble wrap and onto a wall yesterday. love it
    Oh wow, that's a beautiful piece!

Was surprised to find a Stormtrooper Finn (FN-2187) at K-mart today. My first 'The Force Awakens' purchase.

While I wait to sort out the sandtrooper/officer situation, the army building has begun with the grunts.

While I wait to sort out the sandtrooper/officer situation, the army building has begun with the grunts.
    One Stormtrooper (whatever the variant) is never enough

Megatran Guest

Captain Phasma (Epic Battles) thanks to the missus. Although very limited articulation the 30cm figurine is well detailed. Better than the 6-inch Black Series of the same character ... & lot less pricey.

ok so i've started to go a little nuts on getting some black series figures. i just grabbed the latest wave with ahsoka tano. i'm a little annoyed with the QC though, checking TRU and myer it seems sometimes you have to settle for the one with the least defects or most liveable flaws. i missed one on my ahsoka though, the tattoo detailing on her forehead is off-center to the side, looks weird :/ i might see if i can find a good one somewhere else.

Is Ahsoka out at TRU? Still haven't found her!

ok so i've started to go a little nuts on getting some black series figures. i just grabbed the latest wave with ahsoka tano. i'm a little annoyed with the QC though, checking TRU and myer it seems sometimes you have to settle for the one with the least defects or most liveable flaws. i missed one on my ahsoka though, the tattoo detailing on her forehead is off-center to the side, looks weird :/ i might see if i can find a good one somewhere else.
    Yeah saw 2 pieces at my local EB Games with the same issue.
    They sold out real quick though.

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой