Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Star Wars Acquistions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Black Series 6" Wedge Antilles.
    Cool. Picked up the whole wave at Myer yesterday. They price matched Kmarts $30. Should be getting Commander Fox today.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Cool. Picked up the whole wave at Myer yesterday. They price matched Kmarts $30. Should be getting Commander Fox today.
    Cool. The Myer I went to only had Black Series wave 33 and Archive wave 1. Did you import Clone Commander Fox?

The Yavin Ceremony Luke 'Skywalkwer' (sic) face printing looks much better in person compared to the in-box promotional images with excessive eye shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Cool. The Myer I went to only had Black Series wave 33 and Archive wave 1. Did you import Clone Commander Fox?

The Yavin Ceremony Luke 'Skywalkwer' (sic) face printing looks much better in person compared to the in-box promotional images with excessive eye shadow!
    Yeah got Commander Fox from Robotkingdom (before they put the price up or sell out).
    That Luke definitely looks alot better in person. I think it’s actually the best so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Yeah got Commander Fox from Robotkingdom (before they put the price up or sell out).
    The troopers seem pretty popular.

Managed to price match a Yavin Ceremony Luke.