Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Star Wars Acquistions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermot View Post
    I just received an XM Studios 1/4 scale Luke Skywalker (Rebel Pilot).
    Is it this one? Looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Is it this one? Looks awesome.
    Yep, that's the one. I bought mine from Spec Fiction in the USA. They still have 1 left. I was also watching a few on eBay but decided to order from Spec Fiction due to their positive reputation. It wasn't cheap - about $1400AUD for the statue and about $700AUD for shipping. They did have some cheaper shipping options but I always like to choose the fastest method. Either way I am very happy with it.

Nice one. Checked out the Spec Fiction website. A lot of cool (and expensive) items.

I just received my Retro Collection ANH Wave 2 6-pack box.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Nice one. Checked out the Spec Fiction website. A lot of cool (and expensive) items.

Yeah thanks. They have some nice stuff that's for sure. I see that XM Studios Luke Skywalker is sold out now. I hope I was able to inspire someone on this forum to pick him up.

Bought the TVC Stormtrooper (Nevarro Cantina) deluxe figure yesterday on sale at ZiNG for $39. Unfortunately, it's missing the piece that goes on the end of the gun so the trooper can actually hold it. This isn't the first time, either. I got the same set in 2022 from Big W (when they had them in stock for about two days) and the exact same piece was missing.
    Has anyone else had this piece missing? Is it a common QC issue or am I just extremely unlucky?

Well, I returned the figure on the twelfth, which isn't really what I wanted to do - the poor staff probably get hassled constantly and they've been nothing but good from my experience - and they said they'd set aside a copy from the next order that came in. I picked that up today and the exact same piece was missing...