Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Acquistions Thread

Got the Han Solo and Chewbacca combiners that form the Millennium Falcon. Feel lucky to find these Transformers again and feel no more regret about a missed opportunity.

Finally, finally, got TBS 6" Mandalorian.

Plus MISB Black Series 3.75" Ahsoka, along with (2nd hand) 3.75" Clone Wars Anakin, Captain Rex, Clone Sargent, & Clone Trooper.
    Still need a pilot, but after 19 years (?) these are all to crew up my Republic Gunship. I blame the coronavirus....
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I got the entire Skywalker Saga on 4K - they look amazing, especially the original trilogy! (for anyone wondering the original trilogy is special editions)

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    I got the entire Skywalker Saga on 4K - they look amazing, especially the original trilogy! (for anyone wondering the original trilogy is special editions)
    I was debating on whether to get the 4K saga set but eventually decided against it. I've bought so many iterations of the original movies (VHS, VHS SE, DVD, Blu Ray) I couldn't be bothered with any more.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I was debating on whether to get the 4K saga set but eventually decided against it. I've bought so many iterations of the original movies (VHS, VHS SE, DVD, Blu Ray) I couldn't be bothered with any more.
    Yeah, see thats the issue I was having. Then the Saga boxset is a massive rectangular looking kinda thing so I thought just get the individuals. One disappointing thing are the menus, the bliu-rays home menu's were amazing, 4K its just the cover art with some animation.

Got some new Black Series Rebel Soliders (Hoth) on Empire Strikes Back 40th anniversary cards. They actually arrived in good condition and now I don't want to open them.

Pulsecon Emperors Throne Room, Cantina Showdown & Trapper Wolf
    It's been an expensive few weeks.

Got Sideshow Collectibles Legendary 1/2 scale Yoda yesterday. It's a really well done rendition of Yoda during the Clone Wars. His face sculpt is absolutely spot-on and the wired hem in his coat allows for some nice posing options. Popcultcha still has about 12 in stock but Sideshow Collectibles is on waitlist, so if you're a Yoda fan get it while you can.

p.s. I wish I could post pictures but this stupid forum won't allow me. Sorry guys

Got Bitty Pop! Princess Leia & Droids 4-pack from eBay.

I just received an XM Studios 1/4 scale Luke Skywalker (Rebel Pilot). It's a fully sculpted cold-cast porcelain statue, limited to 500 pieces world wide(mine is no.412/500). A lot of people say it's the best Luke Skywalker statue on the market. I don't know if that's true or not, but it looks pretty good and the facial sculpt really looks like Mark Hamill. If you're a Luke Skywalker fan or just a Star Wars fan in general looking for a nice centrepiece for your collection, I highly recommend it.

p.s. I wish I could add pics but this stupid forum won't let me add attachments.