Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILER THREAD: SW: The Force Awakens

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Then there's Robot Chicken's explanation... that Vader's Force Choke doesn't actually work, but everyone just pretends that it does, and the 'victim' assumes a new identity after each 'death.'
    Those Robot Chicken Star Wars parodies are some of the funniest things I've seen
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

Ep VIII Spoilers: Luke and Leia have another sister.

Still intrigued? Here's the audition video.
    http://comicbook.com/2015/12/19/dann...tape-surfaces/
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Those Robot Chicken Star Wars parodies are some of the funniest things I've seen
    "You're really staring into my soul there buddy. Seriously dude what is it? Is he about to kiss me?" Emperors thoughts.
    "Is my dad about to kiss the Emperor?" Lukes thoughts.
    "Seriously, get away from me you weirdo!" Emperor's thoughts.
    "I hate to interrupt, but I have to ask for a raise." Gary the Stormtrooper.
    "Hey let me down! What are you doing?!" Emperor.
    "You guys are busy." Gary
    "Noooooo!" Emperor.
    "Father!" Luke.
    "That...was pretty wizard, wasn't it son? I'M BRINGIN' IT BACK!" Vader.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Yeah, that was pretty funny.

"Anything else?"
    Had a lot of points of humour in it

I liked that scene where Rey saved fin from that tentacle monster and when she goes to get him he starts explaining what happened and although not ignoring the urgency of the situation she somewhat patiently lets him finish his story and says "that was lucky"
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    The 'Kylo and Rey are siblings' theory makes a lot of sense if you look at the film. Kylo reacts and acts out whenever she is mentioned. Plus would explain the whole Ben issue with Luke possibly being the father of both of these characters......

I guess we will find out in 4-5 years time hehe
    Could be but it wouldn't make much sense for Leia and Han to just dump Rey on Jakku. And nobody decided to tell her especially when they went through such heartache over Kylo's absence?
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Could be but it wouldn't make much sense for Leia and Han to just dump Rey on Jakku. And nobody decided to tell her especially when they went through such heartache over Kylo's absence?
    I agree that's a difficult aspect to fit in to that theory. They could say that Han wasn't aware of the other sibling, he left before Leia found out she was pregnant, after Leia had the baby she gave it to a surrogate family so that she would not have to live the life of a Jedi or potentially suffer Kylo's fate. Perhaps Snoke found out about the second child and went after her, Rey with her adoptive family make a run for it back to Leia but during the trip they saw that capture was immanent and decided to dump her on the closest planet so that Snoke doesn't get their hands on her, shortly following the adoptive family's shuttle is destroyed, and Leia assumes Rey died in the explosion with the adoptive family (hence why no one is coming back for her) with Han being non the wiser to her existence and the whole ordeal.

Problem there though is that Leia, being force sensitive would still be able to sense Rey, but then again I did get the feeling that Leia knew Rey in that scene when she returned after the star killer was destroyed...

Ultimatley there are Heaps of ways they could go with Rey and who she really is

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    So will they start milking by showing how Ben becoming Ren? That would be a bad way to go I hope they will just move forward.
    I agree, I'm not a big fan of flashbacks, particularly with Star Wars, hopefully they just divulge that information through dialogue, similar to how Obi-wan eventually tells Luke about Vader in ROTJ

Anyone have any thoughts on the Visions Rey had when she found Anakins light sabre?, future?, past?, I think I'll be trying to pay some more attention to that next time I watch it

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    "You're really staring into my soul there buddy. Seriously dude what is it? Is he about to kiss me?" Emperors thoughts.
    "Is my dad about to kiss the Emperor?" Lukes thoughts.
    "Seriously, get away from me you weirdo!" Emperor's thoughts.
    "I hate to interrupt, but I have to ask for a raise." Gary the Stormtrooper.
    "Hey let me down! What are you doing?!" Emperor.
    "You guys are busy." Gary
    "Noooooo!" Emperor.
    "Father!" Luke.
    "That...was pretty wizard, wasn't it son? I'M BRINGIN' IT BACK!" Vader.
    Lol Gary is a crack up

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Don't you wish that we could have a similar level discussion about the Transformers films?!? I really, really wish that we could. Transformers honestly deserves a better film franchise than what we've currently gotten from Bay. I don't accept the excuse that, "It's only Transformers." Marvel, Beast Wars and IDW (and possibly the upcoming IDW-inspired TV series) have demonstrated that Transformers can be better.
    http://youtu.be/fhxJtQ6qcKM

I really hope rey was a result of a one night stand by Luke as Disney pretty much killed all of his and leia/solos children by disconting the expanded universe.

I love the confusion of the force kylo has in the movie. He could have ended Finns life when he just stood there during the village scene.

Overall this movie leaves me highly satisfied with an unsatisfied afterthought as it looks like Abrams is not involved at all in the next big movie (he helped write the script in this one).