Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Transformers: Earth wars has landed

I held out for a while but i got pretty jack of the cooldowns.. I had 9 out the 10 bots available so i could only do two battles and then have to wait.. But the idea of more bots being available I might look into a come back

Stupid damn thing. Spent a day building up enough Energon to build a laser cannon, then quite literally as my finger decends to press the build button I get attacked and 30k of my 55k gets stolen! That will take forever to build back up - how come when I'm still at only level 14 I can have 30000 Energon stolen in one hit but I can only nick like 2000 when I raid someone else?

character cool down times have gotten better. BigTransformerTrev i know exactly what you're saying.. really annoying, it happened to me.

I think I'm ready to give up playing now. I trained up Magna Pyra to the highest level possible, thinking new character its worth the effort. The missions were repetitive and kinda boring. But then I find she's level capped anyway and can't be upgraded further....... Kinda pointless, because all my other characters were level 28.

I think to unlock all the characters would take huge amounts of money, and its a gaming pay to play thing.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

i think im just going to max out my level 10 base. cbf doing more than that. the guys in my alliance are cool and keep the chat going.

but yes i'm losing interest just like the marvel heroes fighting game

The Earth Wars has been officially launched (with press release and video trailer)... does that mean it has only been in a testing phase since December?

Simon Furman, who worked on the background story and some concepts of this game, has been interviewed by TFW here, about the game and his past works.

i pretty much stopped playing after finishing the storyline (Getting bumblebee IIRC?)

Hard to drum up interest when all there is to do is spam raid other players IMO.

Looks like a public vote has resulted in this Transformers game winning... which doesn't necessarily mean it is a great game (it might be), it's just that it's supporters were able to mobilise enough people to vote on it to win.

based on news I've seen about game events on Seibertron.com I'm considering giving this another look. I stopped playing months ago.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

yeah its still a pretty cool game/ time killer

just don't go spending money on it. The stories i've heard about the $$$ dropped on this game to possibly get great bots is crazy.

i'm now at a maxxed out base 12 and have been for a while. thought i'd stop at 10 but 12 is much stronger and can take a beating and win in war.