Thread: Unite Warriors packaging double taped?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Unite Warriors packaging double taped?

I gave my son Unite Warriors Superion and Menasor for Christmas after I pre-ordered two of each. Both of his were double taped on one side. So I checked my MISB ones and they were also double taped. They were both purchased from Nippon-Yasan. However, the Unite Warriors Defensor that I purchased from Robot Kingdom was only single taped.

Did anyone else get double taped packages or was it just me. It's not a huge deal but given I collect MISB I'll be sure to check every one from now on.

Just checked my UW Superion box and mine was also double-taped on one side, with single-taping on the other (I bought mine from an Aussie source).

So I think yours should be okay, because when I opened mine the inside tray was taped up nice and tight; but it does make me wonder why they needed to re-tape in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Just checked my UW Superion box and mine was also double-taped on one side, with single-taping on the other (I bought mine from an Aussie source).

So I think yours should be okay, because when I opened mine the inside tray was taped up nice and tight; but it does make me wonder why they needed to re-tape in the first place.
    Great thanks for letting me know.

No double taping on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Great thanks for letting me know.
    No worries!

Might be a case of HK items getting double taped but JP items getting the single tape treatment.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Might be a case of HK items getting double taped but JP items getting the single tape treatment.
    It was actually the other way around (NY - Japan, RK - Hong Kong).