I figured that with the minimal interest in the Club Magazine these days, and the current issue being so light on content, we could probably just have an ongoing news topic of its contents (and for discussion)... and add each issue to it every two months.

The current issue (number 66 - Dec/Jan) arrived at my mailbox a few days ago, and it is almost entirely filled with the comic. Of the 16 pages, 11 are the comic.

Contents.
Page 1 (cover) - group photo of some old Club toys and a Beast Wars toy.
Page 2 - telling us about the holiday discount sale on their site (which is only useful to Americans getting the magazine three weeks ago if things were limited and sold out by now), and noting that registration for BotCon will be very soon (obviously written before they decided to postpone it to January). It also notes that there are more reveals and guests to be announced, but I don't think there have been any since this issue came out in the first week of December.
Page 3 - Half page interview with the VA of RID Windblade (Kristy Wu), plus a half page paragraph on the early origins of the original Headmasters and Targetmasters design process.
Page 4-14 - Comic "Another Light" part 6, concluding the Mirror-verse version of the 1986 Movie, introducing the character Gaea, who was first teased to us at BotCon 2004 (on the convention T-shirt), but the related story never ended up being written. (Gaea is like Unicron and Primus, but was the core of the Earth like Unicron was in TFPrime)
Page 15 - A brief history of the Mirror-verse Megatron/Galvatron and Optimus Prime characters.
Page 16 - Another advertisement for their online holiday sale, and a minicomic of the SDSG (Super Deformed Shattered Glass).

Not sure why they gave us a double edition of the comic, but maybe it has something to do with the new membership cycle they appear to have for 2016, in that starting the new comic story next issue allows them to have the stories contained within a calendar year of Magazine issues.

I haven't read the comic yet (I leave it until I get all the parts and then sit down and read the entire story)... so this issue was very quick to flick through so far (for me).
The Headmasters origin paragraph was fascinating, but a shame that it was just a half of a page, so didn't go into more detail or more design drawings.