Thread: Planet X - FOC Starscream and Optimus Prime

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Planet X - FOC Starscream and Optimus Prime

Just updated from Planet x fb page

Happy New Year 2016🎉🎉🎉
    Hope you guys enjoy Vulcun which it has been out of foreign market over a month already! China release will be out very soon!
    Here are 2 more PX warriors which schedule to release before mid of 2016, we will update more on Facebook later. Hope you can enjoy this
    https://www.facebook.com/planet.x.un...58157184251431

That's some amazing and fantastic news right there!

This could be interesting. I'd really like to see them take a stab at Shockwave too

Interesting choices.

I think that the WFC Prime design is both far superior to the FOC Prime design and far more worthy of being given the trimmings of a premium release - it would benefit from being larger and more complex design work to get kibble out of the way.

Also interesting choices seeing as these precise characters are already being done/have been done by third parties in the last year (Skysnake and SC-02).

It was about 11.5 months after the announcement that they'd decided to do their own version of Grimlock to its release so these would have to have been in the works for a while.

I'm picking Vulcun up from the post office today so will have a better idea of the quality of these figures soon (I've only heard good things so far).

I'll happily pick up the Starscream if it's bringing something interesting to the table - I have a lot more fondness for the deluxe HasTak FOC Starscream figure than it probably warrants.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

SkySnake doesn't really count as that's Legends scale, but I do like Planet X's build quality

I'm pretty interested to see the size of these figures compared to the dinobots and the hasbro versions. The current FOC starscream seems to be the right size in comparison to Grimlock as I've posed grimlock holding starscream up by his leg. I understand that's only one scene from the game but its one of the best size comparisons between the two characters.