Page 112 of 152 FirstFirst ... 92102107108109110111112113114115116117122132 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1520

Thread: The Football (all sorts) Thread

Anthony Watmough is the worst imo for the simple reason of HE ISN'T THE CAPTAIN! Why do the refs put up with him complaining to them.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Anthony Watmough is the worst imo for the simple reason of HE ISN'T THE CAPTAIN! Why do the refs put up with him complaining to them.
    Too busy sniggering at his North Shore haircut.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Megatran Guest

World Cup Football in Brazil starts next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Well being a fan of the warriors it would be nice to see mannering have a chat. He walks up to the ref then turns around and back into the defence line!
    I have always been a fan of Mannering, but of late he seems to be down on form...

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I have always been a fan of Mannering, but of late he seems to be down on form...
    Well he got me 47 points in NRL Fantasy this weekend so I can't complain too much. Sadly I persisted with the NRL version of the game.

Origin Teams are finally out... No Pearce for NSW, can I just say... It is about bloody time!!!!!!!

I read on news.com.au that Thurston was talking up Pearce and saying that Pearce is an integral part of the Blues team and he knows how to win... Hello Thurston!!! Pearce hasn't won a series.
    The only reason Thurston is saying this is cause QLD has just lost their best player in Pearce.

That statement holds as much value as Queensland saying that they are the underdogs again

As a proud Queensland supporter I am glad NSW picked a pair of halves in form and deserving of selection. I think they made the right choice. QLD may pick and stick and back players out of form to find it in the great occasion of Origin, but NSW have never really had that occur for them.

As for out of form players, QLD has picked a bunch, but all have proven that they lift, then return to average form for their clubs: namely Darius Boyd, but Hodges, Papalii, McQueen and Teo, with Tate and Hodges iffy due to injury history.

Should be another tight series unless ASADA drop the drug bomb and take action against Gallen. I hate the dirty cheat but he is the heart of the blues and if they lose him, they stand no chance. (Farah is the brains).

Caught the Friday night game between the dogs and Easts.

Ennis deserves some extra time on the sideline for his acting and referee abuse, its about time one of the refs stood up to him and he was punished. Nice to see the sin bin get used too. Was a decent game, but had the scheduling been better, it would have been a great game.

Tigers Broncos game was a nailbiter, that was a fairly even pairing with their origin players out.

I'm over the AFL season already Bring on the NFL!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    As a proud Queensland supporter I am glad NSW picked a pair of halves in form and deserving of selection. I think they made the right choice. QLD may pick and stick and back players out of form to find it in the great occasion of Origin, but NSW have never really had that occur for them.

As for out of form players, QLD has picked a bunch, but all have proven that they lift, then return to average form for their clubs: namely Darius Boyd, but Hodges, Papalii, McQueen and Teo, with Tate and Hodges iffy due to injury history.

Should be another tight series unless ASADA drop the drug bomb and take action against Gallen. I hate the dirty cheat but he is the heart of the blues and if they lose him, they stand no chance. (Farah is the brains).
    TBH I could replace Boyd on the wing in the Aus V NZ test he made 1 run and 0 tackles.

Queensland are rightly the favourites, atleast they haven't been coming out and saying they are the underdogs again... They havent been underdogs for the last 5yrs.