Page 133 of 152 FirstFirst ... 113123128129130131132133134135136137138143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1520

Thread: The Football (all sorts) Thread

so Hayne had another good performance even getting some promotion from the 49ers twittah feed.

being a NRL card collector for a very long time I am starting to notice his cards creeping up a little bit as people start getting over excited.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Looking at the Fox Sports Australia facebook page and the amount of stories about Hayne... They are going to need a mop over there
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Looking at the Fox Sports Australia facebook page and the amount of stories about Hayne... They are going to need a mop over there
    some big headlines for him over there as well....crazy
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    some big headlines for him over there as well....crazy
    Yeah he was game MVP. Like 5FDP I hope he goes well as it means more NFL exposure over here but it's one of those catch 22 situations. If you want that to happen, you have to put up with the over exposure of Hayne and the bandwagoners carrying on like they've been following NFL their whole lives.

I say just get your tickets and enjoy the flight : )

Good or bad it's an Aussie in the headlines for a good reason and it gets more interest in the NFL in Oz

Meh, I just want to see him get folded in half. Couldn't care less about his little money making adventure

Yeah he was game MVP. Like 5FDP I hope he goes well as it means more NFL exposure over here but it's one of those catch 22 situations. If you want that to happen, you have to put up with the over exposure of Hayne and the bandwagoners carrying on like they've been following NFL their whole lives.
    This is proof of bandwagoning in full effect - we've gone from this, to this with a possible 14 of 16 49ers games being shown on free-to-air this season. 10 years ago you were lucky to get one game a year on Foxtel.

To quote Jeremy Renner (well known celebrity 49ers fan) "There are millions of us they don't call us fans or fan wagoners they definitely don't call us a nation they know our name they know what we're about WE'RE THE 49ers FAITHFUL AND We've been doing this for years... this won't be a stadium for the wave or for fair-weather fans who just bought their jerseys last week no this is our new home it's where the faith never ends."
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    This is proof of bandwagoning in full effect - we've gone from this, to this with a possible 14 of 16 49ers games being shown on free-to-air this season. 10 years ago you were lucky to get one game a year on Foxtel.

To quote Jeremy Renner (well known celebrity 49ers fan) "There are millions of us they don't call us fans or fan wagoners they definitely don't call us a nation they know our name they know what we're about WE'RE THE 49ers FAITHFUL AND We've been doing this for years... this won't be a stadium for the wave or for fair-weather fans who just bought their jerseys last week no this is our new home it's where the faith never ends."
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! !!!!!!!!!! lol

Having dinner at my parents house last night and my Mum and Dad are raving on about Hayne and after about 15 minutes I finally say.
    Me: "You guys want to talk about American Football?"
    Dad: "Yes"
    Mum: "Isn't it all exciting about Hayne?"
    Me: (sigh) "Too be honest I'm not really worried about Hayne. I'm nervous about how Nick Foles is going to go as the St. Louis starting quarterback. We have some good young offensive talent in Tre Mason and Tavon Austin. I'm a bit concerned we've lost Zac Stacy and Stedman Bailey but we did score a good young rookie running back in the draft in Todd Gurley. Our D-Line is all star but it appears in the pre season our secondary appears to be struggling. Even though we have possibly the best punter and kicker in the league if Foles can't get the offence firing it really doesn't matter how good our other teams are... Now do you want to talk about American Football?"
    Mum and Dad: "..."
    and my brother is in absolute hysterics.

It felt good.

Having dinner at my parents house last night and my Mum and Dad are raving on about Hayne and after about 15 minutes I finally say.
    Me: "You guys want to talk about American Football?"
    Dad: "Yes"
    Mum: "Isn't it all exciting about Hayne?"
    Me: (sigh) "Too be honest I'm not really worried about Hayne. I'm nervous about how Nick Foles is going to go as the St. Louis starting quarterback. We have some good young offensive talent in Tre Mason and Tavon Austin. I'm a bit concerned we've lost Zac Stacy and Stedman Bailey but we did score a good young rookie running back in the draft in Todd Gurley. Our D-Line is all star but it appears in the pre season our secondary appears to be struggling. Even though we have possibly the best punter and kicker in the league if Foles can't get the offence firing it really doesn't matter how good our other teams are... Now do you want to talk about American Football?"
    Mum and Dad: "..."
    and my brother is in absolute hysterics.

It felt good.
    Yeah but none of that matters because Jarrod will take all their positions once he shows the national NFL what he's really got. Exciting times!
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose