Page 43 of 152 FirstFirst ... 233338394041424344454647485363 ... LastLast

Thread: The Football (all sorts) Thread

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    can anyone see the Panthers, Raiders, Titans beating the Dragons? I can't.
    Canberra have a fantastic record against St George (great in Canberra & Kogarah, okay in Wollongong). I'm sure the Dragons would much prefer Wests, although they'll say publicly that they don't care who they play, of course.

Dragons are capable of beating Canberra, purely because they have a lot more big-game experience.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

TIGERS! TIGERS! TIGERS!
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    TIGERS! TIGERS! TIGERS!
    Aren't they lucky Croker did a Luke Burt on that kick

I wonder who is paying off the refs to ignore the roosters infringements in the finals?

Two weeks in arow the Roosters have been disgusting in the play the ball, and gotten away with it, yet the few times tigers or panthers players did the same they got penalised. I dont understand how the refs were going off at Petero to get his team under control on Saturday night when it was the roosters who were playing dirty.

And that Waragreava Hargraves is a disgrace, he is the last man in on every tackle (usually from on offside marker position) just ramming his shoulders into the back of the oppositions head and neck when they are already falling to the ground. It's cheap, nasty and should have seen him sin binned (saw him do it three tackles in a row, twice, all from on offside marker position.

Anytime the Roosters have looked in trouble, the refs have intervened this finals series to give them soft penalities to save their bacon.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

*Snip*

Anytime the Roosters have looked in trouble, the refs have intervened this finals series to give them soft penalities to save their bacon.
    dont forget the free tries the get to... how they could even award that last try to the roosters is beyond me, there was plenty of evidence that showed he never ground the ball untill the dead ball line.. and the oodles of daylight...

i think it is safe to say the refs will win the premiership this year... it is by far the poorest performance across the board...
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Sexy sexy goal from Berbatov last night
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Sexy sexy goal from Berbatov last night against Liverpool
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I wonder who is paying off the refs to ignore the roosters infringements in the finals?

Two weeks in arow the Roosters have been disgusting in the play the ball, and gotten away with it, yet the few times tigers or panthers players did the same they got penalised. I dont understand how the refs were going off at Petero to get his team under control on Saturday night when it was the roosters who were playing dirty.

And that Waragreava Hargraves is a disgrace, he is the last man in on every tackle (usually from on offside marker position) just ramming his shoulders into the back of the oppositions head and neck when they are already falling to the ground. It's cheap, nasty and should have seen him sin binned (saw him do it three tackles in a row, twice, all from on offside marker position.

I was just discussing this with my brother this morning. I'd like to see the ratio of games the Roosters win to games refereed by Shane Hayne. Although I did laugh when he called Travis Burns out on Saturday night and said "First off... He's alot bigger then you"

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    I was just discussing this with my brother this morning. I'd like to see the ratio of games the Roosters win to games refereed by Shane Hayne. Although I did laugh when he called Travis Burns out on Saturday night and said "First off... He's alot bigger then you"
    I know, it is not, nor has it ever been an officials place to say anything like that to a player, if a player wants to punch on with someone twice thier size, you let them, then penalise them for it.

Just makes me mad that, thanks to obvious match fixing by officials, a team that should have been knocked out in round 1 is still going strong, when a team that would have been great to watch was knocked out instead (the Warriors).

I wonder how the Titans will be robbed, and for how much longer the media will pretend not to notice what is going on in the roosters games.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Sam Perritts try on Saturday night proves to me that the Roosters are being groomed as the premiers (as if the Dally M results weren't enough of a give away). I'd really love to see them blow it by losing against the Titans with the refs not being able to do anything about it.