Page 62 of 152 FirstFirst ... 425257585960616263646566677282 ... LastLast

Thread: The Football (all sorts) Thread

Any Panthers Fans here? They should be happy to hear Elliot is gone, he seemed to be a very polarising character.

Can't see Brown being a good fit for the club, but the Panthers Board seems to be mostly made of idiots, so they'll hire him. Des Hasler would be a good fit, but he is pretty well set at the Beagles, sorry Eagles.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Looks like sandow is off to parra.

Hopefully the bunnies can sign someone with a decent kicking game and organisaing skills.... Oh well I can wait a few more years for a premiership.... at least the warriors are slowly creeping up the table.

Haha Sandow!

My workmate will be fuming at this news!

Quote Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    Haha Sandow!

My workmate will be fuming at this news!
    I know I already am

I used to hate crocker before he joined the rabbitohs - loved seeing him giving penalties away but now hes just one of the team trying to get the 2 points.
    Just as long as he doesn't do a tandy!!! now I dont know how any player would want him as a teammate or fan in their team!

If Parra are giving Sandow the reported 550K a season, then they deserve to be in the position they are. Hes a somewhat decent player, but no worth more than half that coin.

Souths also can be blamed, they overspent on bringing in new players and neglected to plan ahead for retention of players.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    If Parra are giving Sandow the reported 550K a season, then they deserve to be in the position they are. Hes a somewhat decent player, but no worth more than half that coin.

Souths also can be blamed, they overspent on bringing in new players and neglected to plan ahead for retention of players.
    We overpaid for Sandow big time but it is said to be $400K per year with $150K 3rd party

Can NZ win an ANZAC (very late) game for once, seeing as they have beaten AUS in all other major international matches???

Should be interesting to watch Idris going up against guys closer to his size time and time again, I think he will be a star for years to come, so tonight should be good viewing.

Also great to see NSWelshmen bashing each other up with the same playbook while QLDer's rest up.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Can NZ win an ANZAC (very late) game for once, seeing as they have beaten AUS in all other major international matches???

Should be interesting to watch Idris going up against guys closer to his size time and time again, I think he will be a star for years to come, so tonight should be good viewing.

Also great to see NSWelshmen bashing each other up with the same playbook while QLDer's rest up.
    wouldnt say that qlders had that much of a rest with the majority of the run on side playing for australia......
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

I found City vs Country more interesting then the test match. I'm curious to see who picks for NSW now.

I see Brian Smith is considering Carney for selection already.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503