Page 65 of 152 FirstFirst ... 455560616263646566676869707585 ... LastLast

Thread: The Football (all sorts) Thread

Did you go to the game last night Scott?

I would of loved to have gone except it was a Monday Night We didn't deserve to win but I'll take it
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Did you go to the game last night Scott?

I would of loved to have gone except it was a Monday Night We didn't deserve to win but I'll take it
    Didnt go, Leichardt is one of those palces where you have to be there 2 hours before kickoff to maybe get a park! Too hard to get there after work, plus I have reports to finish writing.

Did have the radio on to listen to the match, it was a great game. Knights should never have gotten that close, but since the Tigers are still hampered by injuries and still have moments when they lose the plot they kept the Knights in the game.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Didnt go, Leichardt is one of those palces where you have to be there 2 hours before kickoff to maybe get a park! .
    True but the atmosphere more then makes up for the hassle. (maybe thats the tiger in me)

I see Uate is cleared to play origin. Even the judicary are corrupt That was a grade 2 minimum. Not that Uate's presence will make any difference. QLD will run straight over the top of NSW in game 2 In a game wheresize matters QLD have props as second rowers and NSW have second rowers as props. I honestly can't see the sense of that side.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    True but the atmosphere more then makes up for the hassle. (maybe thats the tiger in me).
    It has atmosphere in spades, and well worth getting there early for matches on the weekend, but Monday evening in Sydneys inner west... pass thanks.

Uate can consider himself very lucky, I wonder if there will be a get square later on next time he fronts the judiciary...

Inglis and Taylor were obvious choices, poor Lillyman did nothing wrong to get dropped, Taylor just has to be selected on form alone, and was very unlucky to be 18th man for game 1.

i do not know why sticky moved gallen to prop.. at first i thought it might be because he could get a full 80 minutes out of a prop... cause lets face it as far as work rate goes gallen takes it to the line all 80 minutes, but then you read that he is going to get less game time in the game......

i think NSW misses a little of that class and spark the qlds have oozing through the squad (Locky, Slater, Thurston, Smith, Cronk) NSW cannot match that....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    i do not know why sticky moved gallen to prop.. at first i thought it might be because he could get a full 80 minutes out of a prop... cause lets face it as far as work rate goes gallen takes it to the line all 80 minutes, but then you read that he is going to get less game time in the game......
    He has named him at prop, but we all know Gallen will play wherever he wants/needs to, he is that sort of player. NSW can't win with Ennis as hooker, he is a liability on the field, as can Watmough and Bird. if the three dont get pinged (likely in origin as I bet whoever officiates will be gutless with the whistle) NSW should do okay.

Ennis is not playing well i do not know how he made it into the second origin game after his poor game one (what hooker runs 8 metres in a game ever??)

but then there is no other hooker for NSW really standing up... Farah is way to hot cold and mostly cold at that...

Lewis perhaps maybe gidley but they are better impact players......
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Tigers Fans (Bartrim)

some tumors floating around today thats sharks are set to sign Andrew Fifita and Bryce Gibbs
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Tigers Fans (Bartrim)

some tumors floating around today thats sharks are set to sign Andrew Fifita and Bryce Gibbs
    Supposedly it's signed and sealed?

Tigers Fans (Bartrim)

I heard Gibbs was going to the Sharks but that was so they could keep Fifita and Woods. I heard Liam Fulton might be joining his buddy Gibbs at the Sharks or maybe they signed Andrew Fifita's brother David who is languishing on the reserve bench for reserve grade.