Page 74 of 152 FirstFirst ... 546469707172737475767778798494 ... LastLast

Thread: The Football (all sorts) Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    What a champ Good to hear he was found not guilty too.
    honestly i think the whole process was rediculous.. sometimes i do feel sorry for some of the stars.. (others do bring it on them selves) but what is stupid is that even made it to court.... a proper investigation would of yeilded the same results....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Benji's manager didnt help but just talking out his butt the day after the alleged incident.

Perhaps if footy stars were able to verse some of the drink idiots who try to fight them in clubs on the football field, these things would vanish from the media.

So are we thinking Manly or Melbourne tomorrow? The money is all on Manly, but they really didnt look good against the dogs, while the Storm were cruising against the dragons.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    So are we thinking Manly or Melbourne tomorrow? The money is all on Manly, but they really didnt look good against the dogs, while the Storm were cruising against the dragons.
    I honestly don't know what Bellamy's secret is. I thought The Dragons might of had a shot last week but Widdop and Kostjaysen really stood up. I would of said Manly to win but given the way these two played last week who knows. If Manly win I think it will really take it out of them physically and mentally and may hinder their preperations to the finals.

Oh well whatever makes it easier for the Tigers
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

I honestly don't know what Bellamy's secret is. I thought The Dragons might of had a shot last week but Widdop and Kostjaysen really stood up. I would of said Manly to win but given the way these two played last week who knows. If Manly win I think it will really take it out of them physically and mentally and may hinder their preperations to the finals.

Oh well whatever makes it easier for the Tigers
    Melbourne storm for sure. I have warmed to Melbourne Storm since I have been here but still can't like them enough to buy a season ticket. Last game I went to was storm vs the raiders and there was a guy who was doing the DX Crotch Chop everytime Sika Manu got the ball and was screaming out Go Duffman everytime duffie had any involvement Was good entertainment as the game was pretty dull - and the storm lost!

i will be backing the storm.. manly look flat... but then they also "did enough" to get the job done without over doing themselves... i do expect them to step up for the game... but the storm always seem to be that one gear ahead of the opposition..
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Storm - Broncos grand final, Broncos win by 8

If Manly win I think it will really take it out of them physically and mentally and may hinder their preperations to the finals.
    That is exactly what I was thinking, so I wonder if Manly will play but not compete (as in not go too hard) to save their energy for the finals? If they win tonight they still need resutls to go their way next week to win the minor premiership. Personally I'd think that Hasler will have them firing on all cylinders to win, and that there will be plenty of big hits.

Anyone tempted by the Titans $7.60 odds to beat the Tigers on Monday?

Sweet Supercoach has a new final series game!

"For the first time, thetelegraph.com.au is launching an exciting new fantasy game that runs during the NRL finals."

"It involves a reduced salary cap, reduced squad size and the selection of a new squad every week."

Get on it guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Get on it guys!
    Already have, it's pretty easy to get a marginally good squad (read: Corey Parker, Cameron Smith and another high end player of your choice) as the lowest scoring player is omitted each week, so you only need 6 players that are playing and one $87000 non playing chump!

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Already have, it's pretty easy to get a marginally good squad (read: Corey Parker, Cameron Smith and another high end player of your choice) as the lowest scoring player is omitted each week, so you only need 6 players that are playing and one $87000 non playing chump!
    True I didn't read that I only needed 7 players so still got XIII in my username