Page 77 of 152 FirstFirst ... 576772737475767778798081828797 ... LastLast

Thread: The Football (all sorts) Thread

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post

If Brisbane win, what will Bellamy do? Will he rest players?
    That is exactly what Bellyache did

And they got punished for it...

Bribane and Melbourne with some injury (and Thiadays dangerous throw) concerns. Should make for some interesting reading this week to see what teams put their players through to get them fit, I heard that the Tigers and Knights are training easier this week, to be fully fit for their matches.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

A great win by the crunchers in the Moist Cup. September prem's were unluckly on the day whos only loss of the year was the grand final.

Also won the public league I was in heh

Bring on the finals! Go the warriors!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    A great win by the crunchers in the Moist Cup. September prem's were unluckly on the day whos only loss of the year was the grand final.

Also won the public league I was in heh

Bring on the finals! Go the warriors!
    Lol good job mate, the guy you beat was a mate of Mine who you notched down a peg coz he won all his other leagues, this year I went terrible

Thankfully the Dally M went to a worthy win this year, may he have a better following sesaon than the last winner.

40,000+ tickets sold to the Tigers v Dragons match, good thing they are holding it at ANZ, the SFS would already be sold out.

Anyone else completely sick of Manly?

Time to boot their license up the F3 to Gosford for good this time, just to get rid of the whining!

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Thankfully the Dally M went to a worthy win this year, may he have a better following sesaon than the last winner.

40,000+ tickets sold to the Tigers v Dragons match, good thing they are holding it at ANZ, the SFS would already be sold out.

Anyone else completely sick of Manly?

Time to boot their license up the F3 to Gosford for good this time, just to get rid of the whining!
    Yes Manly zzzzzzzzzzz too arrogant for me. Hope they go out with two straight losses.

Just did the finals predictor on NRL.com I got Warriors v Storm for my Grandfinal heh not biased at all

* Storm - It is hard to go past the storm for the GF. Cronk, Slater, Smith are on fire
    * Manly - will miss Glenn Stewart and have been a little flat still one to watch
    * Brisbane - will miss thaiaday but do look good
    * Tigers don't look to have gotten there act together for full 80 minutes they were lucky to win against the sharks and will really need Lawrence back they do miss his impact and linebreaks benji can't work that many miracles
    * Dragons - not much happening there really flat really poor as of late
    * Warriors - look good dark horse of the finals
    * Cowboys - doesn't matter how good JT is I think they may cause an upset but not enough left in the team for a run to the GF
    * knights - I hear Newcastle was issued with a storm warning things could get ugly....fast
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

I wouldn't be wanting to face the Warriors during the finals, they dont have the best away record of the finals teams, but they can beat anyone, anywhere.

I'd love Manly to be bundled out in straight rounds for all their carrying on, but I cannot see it happening. I think we may have another top two Melbourne-Manly GF, I cannot see any other team being able to defeat either of those two teams in the GF.

I think a Tigers vs Warriors final would be the most entertaining of the possibilities, but would need crazy results to happen!

And the Tigers slay the Dragons with a great second half!
    And Tomorrow night is going to be even better...

There is no better time than finals time!

Game of two halves tonight, not just for each team, but individual players as well. Lui was woeful then improved, whereas Soward was brilliant and lost his flair as the Dragons lost interest.

Funny how having to get back the 10m in the second half killed the Dragons defensive effort! Can't believe they were a "perfect" team for over 60 minutes either.

Brisbane vs. Warriors should be great, but I can't pretend that I care about the Manly vs. Cowboys game, as interesting to me as the Union World Cup channel 9 is doing such a half arsed job on.

Unless Manly get thrashed and Brett Stewart gets tackled into dust.