Thread: WIP Punch!Counterpunch!

Default WIP Punch!Counterpunch!

So, I've been working on this one for a long while now :b
    He's had little progress in a long while mainly because I was waiting for the paint to dry properly. Now, I'm pretty dang sure it's dry and have started reassembling him. Thing though is I forgot to bring the souldering iron for the pin-work. :\ Will do so tomorrow as he's currently at work on my comp

So, without further ado:
    Alt Mode

CounterPunch

Punch

No, he's not done yet. The body of the car and the related bot parts are for the most part, done. Where I'm not done is his head. Still need a lot of painting to finish it off. A bit of sanding as well. If you couldn't tell, that's Sunstreaker's original head with a LOT of filling and sculpting. Punch's face is fairly faithful to the original toy, and Punch's face is nearly done Decided to keep the vents on either side of his face as I like them Not quite accurate 100% but t'was an artistic choice.

Note the use of his gun as well. Double-barreled for Punch, Single-barreled for CounterPunch. Just like G1! I *do* intend to paint the wheel rims red and redo at least his tail-lights though Other than that, I'm very happy with how he's turned out WOO! Let me know what you think thus far! Thanks guys and gals

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Awesome! That mold screams the Punch/Counterpunch treatement. Hastak would be stupid not to do it but I am afraid that it will end up being a Botcon exclusive.

very nice lcz.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Looking Good!

Is the blue gonna turn out ok on the hood?

Niiice! Oooh I see sunstorm in the background there too!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Looking very nice, loving the shade of blue on the Streaker mold.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)