Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: TFA/Animated Comments thread

*watches video*
    What the?! He just unplugs it with ease! There's no way I could do that with mine! Eeerrrkkk... looks like I just got two really badly made ones with oversized tabs (or undersized slots under the turret). (-_-) I still have the receipt. I might consider doing an exchange and hopefully third time will be the charm.

I know what you mean, Gok. I encountered a similar plastic quality on my Universe Octane. Luckily for me, excessive force isn't required, so I can safely be gentle and actually manage to transform him.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    *watches video*
    What the?! He just unplugs it with ease! There's no way I could do that with mine! Eeerrrkkk... looks like I just got two really badly made ones with oversized tabs (or undersized slots under the turret). (-_-) I still have the receipt. I might consider doing an exchange and hopefully third time will be the charm.
    Gok just doesnt know his own strength!

Seems you got two really bad versions of Blitzwing, I've had no issues with mine, and not really read anything about anyone having similar problems to you with the oversized tabs, I've only read that some peoples figures tabs do not hold together well...

Hope third times the charm.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks
    Gok just doesnt know his own strength!
    "I am mighty!"

"I am mighty!"
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

North Melbourne-bot...?

Quote Originally Posted by jacksplatt11 View Post
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Actually, the mod here recommends shaving one of the tabs and says his is too tight.

Another thing that will help you enjoy Blitzwing is to shave a bit off of his backpack tab. It's that tab in between his shoulders that snaps into the backpack, and on mine it fit too tightly in the slot. Rather than feel like you're going to break him every time you transform him from bot mode, take a razor blade (or sharp instrument of your choice) and lightly shave a bit from the sides of the tab. Be careful, and just barely do it as it doesn't take much.

*watches video*
    I went through three myself so you're not alone. There's a lot of problems with him, clips that don't clip, loose arms or floppy legs. Among the worst toys this year imo.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Okay, tonight I brought back my second Animated Blitzwing for an exchange. I then opened my third Animated Blitzwing and one of the wings falls off. Upon inspection I find that the wing peg is deformed like on my first Blitzwing!! So I took it back straight away and got another exchange. So now I'm on my fourth Animated Blitzwing... the wing pegs are fine, the store manager let me open the toy at the service desk to make sure everything looked okay. But I won't know what the quality of the canopy tabs are like until I try transforming it to tank mode - which I haven't done yet... tbh I'm afraid to try... I was super-duper careful with the second one and the tab was still strained... *sigh*

The TRU store manager thought it might be a bad batch, but I told her that my first Blitzwing was from Kmart... gah. :/