Thread: Searching for multiple items on Ebay

Default Searching for multiple items on Ebay

Not sure if this is a n00b thing or not but I was just wondering if any of the experienced Ebay hands might know...is it possible to search for multiple items at the same time, or show only people that have multiple items I want? For example I want to buy some old trade paperback collections of some Star Wars comics, so instead of finding 10 different people that each have 1 comic I want, is it possible to find people who have say 5 comics I want etc? Instead of trawling through each person individually to see if they have any more or searching for each individual comic that I want and trying to match them up.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Not sure if this is a n00b thing or not but I was just wondering if any of the experienced Ebay hands might know...is it possible to search for multiple items at the same time, or show only people that have multiple items I want? For example I want to buy some old trade paperback collections of some Star Wars comics, so instead of finding 10 different people that each have 1 comic I want, is it possible to find people who have say 5 comics I want etc? Instead of trawling through each person individually to see if they have any more or searching for each individual comic that I want and trying to match them up.
    Is it a series or totally random ones you are looking for? I've never tried to look for multiple items at the same time so I don't know. If you find one you are looking for, check what else the seller might have for sale. Don't be afraid to send them an email as well as they may not have put up everything they have.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot