* Fortress Maximus
    * Chromedome
    * Skullcruncher
    * Mindwipe
    * Powermaster Optimus Prime
    * Wheelie
    * Sentinel Prime
    * Eject/Rewind

I'm currently not planning on getting Astrotrain, as my Henkei version still suits me fine. But then again, I said the same thing about Generations Jetfire, and I still ended up getting him, so... #neversaynever
    Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    Fortress Maximus has much better robot mode proportions than Metroplex. I doubt it'll happen but I hope Hasbro or Tomy will sell an edition with only Cerebros and Spike. No space for the fortress.
    Fix'd

RIP Wallet
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

The RID line looks dead going by whats at Toy Fair.

Does anyone know if the small packs of Headmasters are extra (replacement) heads of completely different heads?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

It seems Victorion is a better lighter shade of green, more like the art. Is an improvement. Could just be the lighting?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Does anyone know if the small packs of Headmasters are extra (replacement) heads of completely different heads?
    The little guys with a little transforming action masters style vehicle partners? They are the heads of the second year headmasters Nightbeat, Siren, Horri-Bull and Squeezeplay that you can put on any of the bigger toys.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    The RID line looks dead going by whats at Toy Fair.
    •Revamped packaging
    •3 more warriors (1 being remould 1 a possible new mould or an extensive remould and 1 a season 2 con)
    •2 new legions (1 a repaint, 1 a new mould)
    •2 new battle packs (1 new mould 1 repaint. Both with new minicons)
    •Another minicon multipack
    •3 new one steps (3 new moulds from what I can see)
    •Another repainted 3 step bumblebee
    •A platinum edition set
    •A new large Optimus Prime
    •And a boatload of new Minicons (both repaints and new moulds)

If you ask me RiD looks like it's going full force in 2016
    and I am very happy about that. Bring on all of them. And what we else you have in store.

As for Titans Return. I am really torn on these guys. Some look cool. But I've always found the Headmaster concept silly. So it lowers my interest that they essentially parts form by removing their head to transform.
    That said some of them look pretty neat.
    Mind wipe looks epic, Galvatron is pretty cool. Skullsmasher looks really cool. And surprisingly articulated in Gator mode.
    Blurr while lanky and very very blue. Actually looks a lot better than I expected.
    Scourge is just Laughably bad.
    I am so upset about that Chromedome though. I so badly wanted an IDW Chromedome for my Lost Light collection. But this is so G1 that it just won't fit in there. Which given how nice the Legends Rewind looks makes me really sad.

Speaking of Legends though Rewind looks awesome, and him turning into both a data slug AND a super space tank is so perfect.
    The rumble remould looks good except for the bright red turret. That just looks weird.
    Out of al the TR stuff on show here though. Wheelie easily steals the show (hey that rhymed) wheelie looks so great. Nice robot mode, perfect car mode. Can be piloted by Titan masters. He's a definite buy for me.

Fort Max is a maybe I missed out on Metroplex so wouldn't mind getting a use of the mould

All in all reasonably happy with what we got from this toy fair. With Windblade, Scorponok, Wheelie, Groundpounder and Mindwipe being the highlights for me.

Our next round of reveals would come from Botcon yes? Or is there another con before then?

They don't often show store exclusives at Toyfair (unless it is something significant to add to the visuals of the display), because the toy companies are trying to sell/pitch their products to all Retailers (so don't need to waste space promoting something that is already signed up to just one Retailer)... so the obvious absences of the Combiner Wars boxsets (Gen2 redecos, Computron & Liokaiser) probably means that they are store exclusives, and as such, we won't get official confirmation/reveal of some of them until Hasbro feels ready to do it through their website/facebook/twitter.
    We might not even see them until BotCon in April or SDCC in July, if they aren't scheduled for release until after the middle of the year.

The Platinum Edition RID 2-pack is a surprise, and if the retail pricing isn't double of their equivalent regular release toys (a Voyager & a Deluxe), I will get that, as I missed out on the Japanese Grimlock... which demands US$50+ these days.

The Rescue Bots Display looked more impressive than the RID display to me... making it look like a winding up of the RID toyline. And the RID display didn't seem to have much that impressed me either. Only one Decepticon Warrior, one Decepticon Legion, and one Decepticon gimmick toy (one-step Bisk)... all the rest of the Decepticons are Minicons. How boring. Talk about going overboard on a gimmick.

It's weird, but after all the existing reveals (from Octobers' NYCC & Hasbro announcements) and the recent leaked artwork, I was actually expecting more for the Titans Return reveals. I know that the first wave doesn't get released until about June/July, so Hasbro usually only promotes products for the next 4-6 months (and they don't have too many toys ready in physical form beyond that).
    I guess with the really early reveal of TR toys 4 months ago at NYCC in October, and FortMax and Deluxes already revealed by Hasbro or leaks, it really only left Wheelie, Rumble and Laserbeak as the only "new" toys revealed... and that kinda ruined the hype for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    •Revamped packaging
    •3 more warriors (1 being remould 1 a possible new mould or an extensive remould and 1 a season 2 con)
    •2 new legions (1 a repaint, 1 a new mould)
    •2 new battle packs (1 new mould 1 repaint. Both with new minicons)
    •Another minicon multipack
    •3 new one steps (3 new moulds from what I can see)
    •Another repainted 3 step bumblebee
    •A platinum edition set
    •A new large Optimus Prime
    •And a boatload of new Minicons (both repaints and new moulds)

If you ask me RiD looks like it's going full force in 2016
    and I am very happy about that. Bring on all of them. And what we else you have in store.
    Link please, I've only seen photos of a couple of figures. There are only 4 photos of RID on Seibertron. Not exactly a ton of figures.

EDIT: Oops, forgot to click through to Seibertron's full gallery. Better, but mostly remoulds and repaints.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Some nice reveals this year, and some so-so stuff. Fort Max looks a lot more promising than Metroplex did, though I wish they could have given him a foot tilt so he could hold more than a base standing pose easily.

Blur and to some degree even Scourge look better than I expected. Still not sure about Galvatron, the cannon mode is just so lazy. Mindwipe's robot mode is great, but his bat mode bugs me.

And Wheelie looks cool, how often do you hear that on a TF forum?

There looks to be some nice products in there.

I'm sold on Scourge (he's a tad boxy and the headmaster gimmick is a bit naff, but he'll do nicely as my long-awaited 3rd Sweep), Skullcruncher/smasher still looks great, and while they've lost me on Mindwipe (robot mode looks great, bat mode looks awful) they look to have done a nice job on that Chrome Dome.
    Shame about Mindwipe, the wings-into-legs transformation is pretty nifty, but the bat mode just kills it for me.
    Blurr looks good (especially in vehicle mode), but really needs more paint.

Victorion looks much better with the more subdued shade of green. It's still an awful choice of colour scheme (seriously, can Hasbro not afford a colour-wheel?), but it's much better than the previous take.

Wheelie looks good, if I didn't already have an Odieverse Wheelie he'd be bought on sight.
    Powermaster Prime looks good too, nice and chunky and powerful.

A lot of the little guys (vehicles & Titan Masters) look pretty sweet too.

Probably my biggest issue is with the Cyclonus-and-Sweeps pack...really, clear plastic, used there? On joints that are heavily involved in the transformation? That's just asking for breakage down the track.
    Shame, 'cos it looks pretty, but clear plastic just always gets so brittle so quickly. Keep it for weapons and parts that aren't used for joints @Hasbro. Maketoys pretty much nailed the how-to-use-clear-plastic factor with their Quantron release IMO - accents and single-piece weapons, but not important movement/connection pieces.

The RID Season Two trailer at today's presentation is now viewable on the LATimes website here.
    It goes for 72 seconds, and shows a fair few Decepticons running around, including several new ones (that we probably won't get toys for).
    The second season starts February 20th in America, on Cartoon Network.