Thread: NY Toyfair 2016 reveals and displays

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default NY Toyfair 2016 reveals and displays

I like a lot of what I see.
    Fort Max is a yes, may even display in base mode with all those figures that interact with him.
    Blurr looks great, as does the artwork for a rainstorm, but he may not replace the voyager version for me...
    Alpha Trion, Hardbead, Skullcruncher, Mindwipe and maybe Scourge will be bought on site.
    Not so sure about Sentinel Prime, even though it's his first toy for this version of the charscter, and Astro Train might be a "wait for Takara's" as I like my Gen. Asia version's colourings.

Chromedome looks very G1. Won't replace the TFSS version in my Lost Light crew, but might get him to stick with TR Brainstorm around Fort Max. And two Rewinds to display with both Chromedomes.

Blaster a a probable. Soundwave less likely, but still an option. Powermaster Prime doesn't really interest me too much, but as a base component for Fort Max, maybe?

Will most likely pick up all the legends figures as they're new/unique characters to my collection, and Wheelie does look pretty sweet. Will probably pick up all the disembodied heads/Titanmasters to populate Fortmax as well.

Megatran Guest

I'm impressed. The explosion of good product launches ... but why does the butt end of Galvatron's alt mode remind me of FOC Grimlock?

The Platinum Edition Boxes have the 30 year Movie anniversary logo.