Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Morning all...

Feel free to start a new thread in the creative section if you want to write a fan-fic about it, and/or you can also submit your fanfic to the Lexicon.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    According to the G1 cartoon, the Transformers were created by the Quintessons as slaves and soldiers which they then sold off to their clientele.
    Except "some of the primitives"* and Unicron. Who were created by Primacron.

*Possibly including the animal cassettes and Sky Lynx. But not the Dinobots, Predacons, Terrorcons and Trypticon, whose origins we already know or can infer from other episodes.

I'm talking about Transformers as a species rather than individuals. The Quintessons created the earliest generation of Transformers as slaves; said slaves revolted and went on to create successive generations of Transformers. The only Transformer from that slave generation known to have survived into G1-era was A3, aka Alpha Trion. In the comics Primus originally created 13 Transformers and gave the Matrix to Primon.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'm talking about Transformers as a species rather than individuals.
    I know; I'm saying that even though the animal cassettes and Sky Lynx are Transformers, 'Call Of The Primitives' implies that they're a different species with a different, non-Quintesson origin.

Ah yes, one of countless plot inconsistencies in the G1 cartoon. Just another reason why I personally prefer the Marvel Comics as a source of G1 canon.

is this a welcome thread or a debate????

anyways welcome.