Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Transformers Club Magazine Cover... Universe Smokescreen

Warpaths altmode is horrible, but nice bot mode.

Damn! I missed them too.

Why is Warpath horrible? Is he still a tank and does his robot mode have the chest canon?

Edit: I got to see them on another board.

I don't mind Warpath (he looks cybertronian mode) and Wheelie looks unusual but alright. Legends Hot Rod looks decent.

Dinobot...That's a hard one. He is passable (unlike Cheetor) and I will get him but some bits are off putting such as the purple instead of blue face as well as the leg and beast arms kibble but that could be mistransformed. Its certainly aiming to be more cartoon accurate but I am unsure if he succeeds, I still like the original mold better particularly in the Telemocha or 10th anniversary release colors. I am not sure what to make of this new mold but it doesn't really feel like an improvement of the original. I hope that is not the trend with Universe Beast Wars since Cheetor looks pretty weird too.

Hotshot - Couldn't care less but he seems to be an improvement of his original mold.

Smokescreen: Fantastic!
    Last edited by kup; 8th October 2008 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Warpaths altmode is horrible, but nice bot mode.
    STL would say it looks like another Armada Megatron in the making for the alt mode. jay and i discussed it's probably mistransformed last night too

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    STL would say it looks like another Armada Megatron in the making for the alt mode. jay and i discussed it's probably mistransformed last night too
    Have you got your copy of the Club newsletter yet? I'm still waiting.

And kind of annoyed by people seeing the leaked images before the paying club members can....

Oh I really want to see these pics (especially dinobot). Sooo, is there some kind of rule(s) against posting these images?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Have you got your copy of the Club newsletter yet? I'm still waiting.

And kind of annoyed by people seeing the leaked images before the paying club members can....
    Nope...i have not but i emailed Angie today about not getting last month's copy as well. she said that this month's one has all been mailed out though.

Quote Originally Posted by King Atlas View Post
    Oh I really want to see these pics (especially dinobot). Sooo, is there some kind of rule(s) against posting these images?
    Yes, they aren't officially released, only to club members as an exclusive preview. Give it another week or so and I reckon they will be published on Seibertron or TFW2005.