Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Buyer beware: KO MP Seekers incoming

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I think we already done our part by making people aware these are out there.
    With some of us already announced the reissue of TT seekers. I think it's a good enough exercise.

My curiosity was the materials they choose and whether it added any value to it.
    Value in this case I mean in terms of quality not money.

I definitely think we have not seen the end of the mp11 seekers as if I can think why no white starscream, I am pretty sure they did too.

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    If anything, maybe this should serve as a lesson to TT not to overprice their goods (and drop their QC levels) just to capitalise on some poor schmuck's nostalgia for a piece of plastic they had 30 years ago!
    As much as i appreciate Takara doing the R&D I still agree with this.

Technically these companies are not breaking any laws. From a copyright point of view they're no different to 3rd party manufacturer's like Fanstoys. Morally its up to you whether you think it's a good or bad thing to buy KO's.

Personally, if i think it's worth my money then i'll buy it. I transformed MP11 last night and forgot how annoying it was. Paying $200 and have issues like the chest not stay in place is unacceptable. How negative would the reviews be if we got a transformer from Fanstoys that had this issue?

TT has no excuse to not fix QC issues or make improvements (within reason) for re-releases. Either that or lower the price.