Approximate Retail Price - $45
Approximate Size – 20cm
Allegiance – Autobot
Alt-mode – Space Shuttle with troop transport undercarriage
Main Features/Gimmicks – Can combine with others to form Sky Reign
Main Colours – White, Blue, Red
Main Accessories – 2 long blasters

Robot Mode
A nice looking Sky Lynx indeed. While the poseability isn’t great nearly every part of him can be repositioned to some extent (wings, tail, legs, feet, neck, mouth) so you can give him different looks. Blasters can be attached to the wings or to elongate the tail.

Vehicle Mode
Besides the undercarriage sticking out from under the back of the Space Shuttle good and it’s very faithful to the original Sky Lynx concept in terms of proportions, colour scheme and shape. Very nice. Blasters can once again be attached to the wings.

Transformation
Very straight forward for a Voyager and one of the easiest of that size from the CW line to do.

Overall
I haven’t tried to make the quasi-lynx mode yet as I’ve seen pics and frankly it looks crap. I also haven’t turned him into Sky Reign as I’m awaiting Wreck-Gar before I bother. This is a pretty good Sky Lynx. I think it could have benefited from being a Leader Class toy with the Lynx mode built in rather than it being a combiner but certainly the fact he combines with others toys having the Lynx as the head gives it extra playability for younger fans and is an extra nod to fans of the original toy. So not as cool as the G1 toy (that was even motorized!) but way cooler than the Predacons Rising version. Overall recommended