Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: JP Legends Headmasters from Titans Return

Pics from TFSource of LG21 Hardhead, LG22 Skullcruncher and LG23 Galvatron:

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Pics from TFSource ~snip~
    Damn but these are looking good, can't wait to see Skullcruncher and Galvatron in full colour

Wish those do not copy things didn't obscure most of the damn picture.

What i find interesting though is the little weapon\vehicle guys but no extra head. I'm guessing they will bust our head booster packs! YAY

Anyone see Hardhead being an Impactor repaint/remold?

Doesn't the little bird-dinosaur thing they're including with Skullcruncher need the headmaster for the dinosaur mode?

It's a nice idea, but maybe they would have been better off releasing the vehicle-and-headmaster guys separately. The headmaster homage is actually decent enough on its own IMO.

Preordered Hardhead and Skullcruncher. Prefer Takara's head for Hardhead, but I actually like Hasbro's Skullcruncher so I may cancel.

Interesting way of Takara releasing the mini vehicle things...

Bloody awesome looking eh!

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Doesn't the little bird-dinosaur thing they're including with Skullcruncher need the headmaster for the dinosaur mode?

It's a nice idea, but maybe they would have been better off releasing the vehicle-and-headmaster guys separately. The headmaster homage is actually decent enough on its own IMO.
    There's a little seat for him to ride in, but it's not necessary for transformation, just fun for playability.

That said, it would be nice if they offered an alternate extra head that could be used in the accessory dudes.

So it can make the complete mini-T-Rex mode without the headmaster?

I was looking at the pictures before, and it looks a lot like the headmaster guy makes the arms and lower jaw of the dinosaur to me.
    Hope I'm wrong, 'cos I really like the look of the little dino-bird-thing, especially his dino-mode, so it'd suck to have to choose between keeping Skullcruncher in crocodile mode VS not being able to complete the dino-dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    I was looking at the pictures before, and it looks a lot like the headmaster guy makes the arms and lower jaw of the dinosaur to me.
    Looking at the pictures again, you're right! It does look like the headmaster guy is part of the dino dude!

Well that sucks! Unless they include an alternate head, but there's no indication of that...