Size/class - Deluxe
New/remould/redeco – Redeco of, well, lots of’em
Wave – Wave 2, 2016
Released here - not yet
Approximate Retail Price - $28
Approximate Size – 16cm
Allegiance – Autobot
Alt-mode – Sports Utility
Main Features/Gimmicks – Can combine with others to form Sky Reign, comes with comic book
Main Colours – Black, Red
Main Accessories – Axe, hand/foot,

Robot Mode
Actually – surprisingly good! For me the Generations version had the front of the vehicle facing too far forward instead of downward for him to be truly Trailbreaker’esque. The flat chest and stomach actually seem to suit the figure well. Another bonus is his rounded blaster hand – this is something I never noticed in any of the pics I saw online so was a very pleasant surprise and helps give him his own feel. A shame they put it on the right hand instead of the left as in the cartoon it was always the left but you can overlook it. Good poseability, great colours, excellent head sculpt.

Vehicle Mode
A case where using the hand/foot attachment actually seems to serve some purpose. It acts like a removable cab over the ute tray to give him much more of a G1 feel. This is ruined if you look at him from behind with the thumb sticking out and all but from the front and sides it really works. They also got the stripes just right on the sides of the vehicle.

Transformation

It’s Combiner Wars – you kids all know what to do by now.

Overall
I’m going to renege on what I said in my review of CW Smokescreen – this is now my fav deluxe from the current wave. Maybe in some respects not as good as Generations Trailcutter (with the silver-holey thing behind the head) but in some respects actually better which is kinda a shock when you compare the CW & Generations lines overall. Also much better than the Universe and Beast Hunters versions. I heartily recommend this figure