Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible oversized KO MP Lambor mold coming?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Your cheap diecast monster truck from Kmart that cost $5 won't have rubber tires in 10 years. Just sayin'.

We understand your position on rubber tires. We really really do.
    I will let you know its condition each year if it helps.

Including Weijiang's m01 commander which is a masterpiece

BTW, I am just seeing what is the take on the oversized MP KO, nothing to do with offical MP. My views on official mps are done, there is no way TT decides to increase cost as they go cheaper down the line.

It almost feels like some of these KO companies do care about what is wrong with the original piece and will action what they could do to sell their "KO" to the crowd.

Say it if I am wrong, but if oversized is just about enlarging the current toy, there may be no takers. hence why metal and rubber tyers are introduced.

Please keep this thread peaceful and talk about the KO cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    you know, the funny thing is that my cheap diecast monster truck from Kmart which cost $5 has rubber tyres.
    Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Please keep this thread peaceful and talk about the KO cheers.
    Now I'm utterly perplexed.
    If we're talking about KO's, why bring up the $5 monster truck? Was it a yellow truck? And if so, what shade was it?
    I'm just trying to get a better understanding of what you're trying to convey. Cheers!

Please be aware that this site doesn't encourage the purchase or support of KOs, so there can't be any discussion promotes them or highlights reasons for buying them.

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Don't know what people have against rubber tyres. Its a premium added touch for a premium product, not talking about KO's obviously. If MP 10 has it then there's no reason the other MP's should be cheaply made with plastic molded tyres. And if they crack after some time then that's a fault of the manufacturer for using cheap rubber.

"there can't be any discussion promotes them or highlights reasons for buying them"
    I guess i cant really give any opinion other than im interested in what the end product will look like given KO's nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Now I'm utterly perplexed.
    If we're talking about KO's, why bring up the $5 monster truck? Was it a yellow truck? And if so, what shade was it?
    I'm just trying to get a better understanding of what you're trying to convey. Cheers!
    Simple a cheap products seems to have good quality over a premium product. So I am interested to see if this Ko takes the direction over being cheap in materials.

FYI my mp-1 has no issues on rubber tyres and they are still going strong and that's over 10 years so what's the deal now?

This is now on eBay it appears with led lights.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smint View Post
    Don't know what people have against rubber tyres. Its a premium added touch for a premium product, not talking about KO's obviously. If MP 10 has it then there's no reason the other MP's should be cheaply made with plastic molded tyres. And if they crack after some time then that's a fault of the manufacturer for using cheap rubber.

"there can't be any discussion promotes them or highlights reasons for buying them"
    I guess i cant really give any opinion other than im interested in what the end product will look like given KO's nowadays.
    Rubber tires can rot over time, youtube review optibotimus had his mp10 tires crack and held them together by glue, if memory serves me correctly he mentions this in his mp ultra magnus review when he's discussing them, gonna need a climate controlled cabinet to protect them, that said some of my g1 toys still have intact tires and they sat in a toy box for many years

I like the feel but they're a dust magnet and I prefer not to handle mine so plastic tires work for my preference