Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: $70 Platinum Edition Trypticon at ToysRUs

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    1 left at Bankstown NSW. I grabbed a spare on top of my one so on the off chance someone misses out either in store or on the online store (or can't use it for whatever reason) let me know
    Anychance i can put my hand up for this? im away for work atm in the middle of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    Anychance i can put my hand up for this? im away for work atm in the middle of nowhere.
    You're currently third in line then lol I'll get back to you.

I think everyone and their dog has bought Trypticon today, I swear Toys R Us probably moved more in this one day then in the whole what, six months, they had him at scalper pricing?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    You're currently third in line then lol I'll get back to you.

I think everyone and their dog has bought Trypticon today, I swear Toys R Us probably moved more in this one day then in the whole what, six months, they had him at scalper pricing?
    Thanks, Yeah looks that way.

There might still be some in-store, as the online orders are taken from their warehouse(s) and not floor stock.

Still got one in my cart The website is asking me to remove the item from my cart due to stock levels when trying to checkout and pay

I tried 4 times online.... Not in your area... Not in your area.... Stock level 0... Blab blah blah.... Out of stock... But one in cart... And I was in TRU at the time... Anyone got a spare? Willing to pay a little extra but not scalper prices

If someone in Perth has a spare one or if they see one can they grab it please as its for someone.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

One left at Shellharbour store at 9:30am this morning, had a display at the entrance
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I called Cannington store (WA) and she said they had none left, people have been calling all day and putting them on hold.

So I ordered online and shipping was $10. Probably would've spent that much on petrol getting there anyway (she needs premium duude! Premium!!)
    Some prick on gumtree tried to low ball me $30 because of petrol for 15km.
    That's was a bit excessive considering the price of petrol today.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    If someone in Perth has a spare one or if they see one can they grab it please as its for someone.
    Did you try Morley as they had heaps last time I visited.