View Poll Results: Toys R Us Online - how to you rate them?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

0 0%
  • Good

0 0%
  • Average

1 14.29%
  • Poor

1 14.29%
  • Substandard

1 14.29%
  • Crap

0 0%
  • Awful

0 0%
  • Horrendous

0 0%
  • Disgustingly Pathetic!

2 28.57%
  • Makes me want to leap into the internet and set it on fire! BURN TRU BURN!!!!

2 28.57%

Thread: TRU Online (both AUS & US) feedback

Default TRU Online (both AUS & US) feedback

Toys R Us Online Store feedback thread.

Well lets see, I got my MP Soundwave order completely f'ed up by the American TRU online store a couple of years ago.

Today I got my Platnium Edition Trypticon completley f'ed up by the Australian TRU online store.

I do not like the online TRU stores - no sir I don't

I got my MP grimlock from American TRU online. Some of the items we want aren't available online at time of release from Australian TRU online. The MP's and others online are the ones that are shelfwarming.

Their online store is a joke. It's 2016, and they can't even let you chose which figure/character you want to buy and just send you any random one the warehouse staff decide.
    Never shopped with them online and I won't even consider it until they allow specific characters to be bought (like EVERY OTHER online toy store.)

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Their online store is a joke. It's 2016, and they can't even let you chose which figure/character you want to buy and just send you any random one the warehouse staff decide.
    Never shopped with them online and I won't even consider it until they allow specific characters to be bought (like EVERY OTHER online toy store.)
    Yeah my son and two friends sons desperately want RescueBots toys but they are not available in the bush so we checked out TRU's website and encountered that same problem so we ended up ordering 21 of them from Amazon - there's a near five hundred bucks TRU missed out on due to their bollocks online practices

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yeah my son and two friends sons desperately want RescueBots toys but they are not available in the bush so we checked out TRU's website and encountered that same problem so we ended up ordering 21 of them from Amazon - there's a near five hundred bucks TRU missed out on due to their bollocks online practices
    i hope you let them know! put a photo of the amazon box on their facebook or something hehe