Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-31 - Masterpiece Delta Magnus (Diaclone coloured Ultra Magnus).

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    They gave the Movie Masterpiece it's own numbering. And there was only 2 of them.
    Because the movies suck (Yep standard Bay hater comment)

I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    If that's the case MP Beast Wars starts & finishes at MP BW-1. Doesn't make sense to me.
    Noooooo!
    I need my Masterpiece BW Megatron dammit! Transmetal or Transmetal 2 version preferred.

With a rubber ducky accessory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    Because the movies suck (Yep standard Bay hater comment)

Can't stand the movies myself, but I have to admit the Leader/MP Starscream toy is truly deserving of the title 'Masterpiece'.

If that's the case MP Beast Wars starts & finishes at MP BW-1. Doesn't make sense to me.
    Who said its the first and last...

I think we will get more masterpiece Beast Wars figures, well series 1 at least
    Last edited by MayzaPrime; 6th March 2016 at 09:43 AM.

Nah, I'm sure we'll have MPBW2, 3, 4 etc in time. Though by that time the main line will probably be up to MP 70+

Beast Wars technically is part of the same continuity as the G1 universe, it is just a future plot that's based in the past.

same thing can be said for Victory's star Sabre which has been made mp24. So why wouldnt BW Convoy be part of the same numbering?

Delta Magnus is probably a new character all together and not a straight repaint of Magnus as they did with Road Rage having her own number.

If they give Optimus Primal something along the lines of MPBW-1 then I think it will be safe to assume they want to do more BW Masterpieces, but if he is MP-32 or something like that then it's anyone's guess as to if it is a one off or not.

As someone that has been meaning to get a TM2 Megatron for years I'd like a MP TM2 Megs.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I think Primal will be in the standard MP-3? line. I also think a Megatron will happen but after that, it all depends on sale numbers.

The MPM-0? (and APS) molds were great repaints but not designed to the same specs as masterpiece figures. So even though they were bloody good they still contained big ass sound gimmicks that an MP would usually exclude for a better design.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Penetrator View Post
    Beast Wars technically is part of the same continuity as the G1 universe, it is just a future plot that's based in the past.

same thing can be said for Victory's star Sabre which has been made mp24. So why wouldnt BW Convoy be part of the same numbering?
    ^This is an excellent point. Transformers Victory is also set in the future, and technically so are Ultra Magnus and Hot Rod (even if that future happened 11 years ago )

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Don't give a damn about number .
    Ramjet doesn't even look like a mp-11 so anything goes.

Kinda shame that I know some have waited for G1 toy colour and they decided this was more a priority
    Last edited by drifand; 6th March 2016 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Kinda shame that I know some have waited for G1 toy colour and they decided this was more a priority
    Yes, i hope Hasbro makes a toy coloured Ultra Magnus. Not sure if i would get another one but i think it would sell very well for them.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose