Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Taiwan TRU promotion - Combiner Wars deluxe Groove

Does the UW version have stamping like the Hasbro one?

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    There seems to be some variation there with all four samples' windscreens, and no way yet to ID which is UW and which is CW. Cool.
    Aside from the Hasbro stamp But yeah, very cool indeed
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Aside from the Hasbro stamp But yeah, very cool indeed
    I was talking about the pic of all four of them, not a single windscreen there matches the hue of another...

Although looking at the rear view pics, there's a small glimpse of the windscreens and the Hasbro does look a little darker. I'm very OK with that.

Still not sure if he'll replace Rook on Defensor for me, as I've got Legends Groove as the chest plate, but time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    I was talking about the pic of all four of them, not a single windscreen there matches the hue of another...

Although looking at the rear view pics, there's a small glimpse of the windscreens and the Hasbro does look a little darker. I'm very OK with that.

Still not sure if he'll replace Rook on Defensor for me, as I've got Legends Groove as the chest plate, but time will tell.
    Definitely right about the windscreens, bravo to Hasbro if that is the only minor change.

I know what you mean in reference to keeping Legends Groove as the chest piece. I have a TAV Override that I'll be swapping over to keep it as a 6 member team. Even Wreck Gar can be used. Rook is going to be used with Alpha Bravo for another combiner now. Decisions, decisions, decisions
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

And we've now got one on eBay! You can try your luck with the low, low starting bid of US$60, or get it straight away for US$100!

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    And we've now got one on eBay! You can try your luck with the low, low starting bid of US$60, or get it straight away for US$100!
    It was only a matter of time....

Oh and with TAV Override, if he'd kept his G1 colours (much more muted blue) it'd have matched Hot Spot a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    wow too early to greedy

Seibertron has a gallery of Dlx Groove up, with comparisons to the UW version. Basically no difference in deco.

I'm glad I have my order in.

Anybody know a place that still has this guy in-stock?