Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I nearly died

I don't see how confrontation will work - he is likely to be incesed that you would criticise his excellent driving, and then he will blame you for what happened.

The RTA and police are really pushing the safe biking message. Even if the cops do nothing about this guy now, if he gets enough reports (or the cops catch him in the act later) there is a history for him.
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

I agree - think about what will be more productive in the long run and for the wider community. Hopefully with enough reports from you and others, the police can mount a case against him and get him off the roads for the interest of other road users (not just bikers - I'm a driver, cyclist and pedestrian myself and I certainly wouldn't want to share the road with someone like that).

For instant gratification, kick him in the janglies.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

My advice would be not to report him to authorities. Don't rely on others to fight your battles. Take matters into your own hands and let the situation dangerously escalate to the point of no return.

Alternately, make friends with him, become lifelong buddies and have a torrid affair with his wife and sister.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Alternately, make friends with him, become lifelong buddies and have a torrid affair with his wife and sister.
    oh i like this... backstab him

Quote Originally Posted by turtle boy View Post
    That would be a more justified way of doing things, would be less fun, but yeah, it could work.
    Less fun? Have you ever kicked someone in the janglies? Take a photo of their face as you do it. It's priceless

oh BTW good to hear your ok.