Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: April's Account Attacking Aquisitions

Bit of a Masterpiece haul over the last few days. Been a while since I've had this many new figures arrive at the same time!

MP Ratchet came yesterday. Pretty impressed not a single chrome scratch on any of the parts compared to Ironhide with heaps of tiny scratch at chrome bumper and a quite obvious long scratch on one of the headlights. well looks like QC is getting their acts together this time for Ratchet

this month's acquisitions say 'here's to being financially irresponsible!'

it been a while since i got any transformer action loving these guys... Hot rod is a big surprise how good he is ...

Snagged the Record Store Day release of Transformers: The Movie (1986) soundtrack on 2x12" vinyl. Super cool, despite the sleeve artwork on the inside being from Combiner Wars/Generations, etc.

More info for those unfamiliar here: http://www.recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/8136

Alternators Mirage and Rumble and Binaltech Autotrooper from eBay on the last day of April. My Alternators collection is almost complete!

Got this set in at the start of the week

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Very impressive dude!
    Cheers, Trev

Finally got me a CW Skylynx... from TRU Parra... they didn't display the figure, instead it was up high among the shelves. good thing I spotted the name in the box... had one of the staff grab it for me. last one at that.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

A little late but I got these in the second half of April (as well as some others in the third party thread)

Last ones for April:

Thanks to Kazza for Sunstorm & Red Bee from eBay
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot