View Poll Results: Which is your favorite triple changer?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Animated Blitzwing

5 22.73%
  • Universe Tankor

4 18.18%
  • Classics/Henkei Astrotrain

13 59.09%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Modern Triple Changer

I've played with Octane, and I can say that I prefer Blitzwing. Octane's alright, though I feel that his robot mode, awesome as it is, is rather messy with bits everywhere. I wish they've had some kind of locking mechanism for the plane wings when they swing upwards.

I vote Octane, although he is not my favourte as triple changer he is the one I think that is most succsesfull. To me he looks reasonable in all 3 modes, Blitzwing's tracked jet doesn't cut it, and Astrotrain's train looks unconvincing.

If I were not to judge them on every mode I'd actualy prefer Astrotrain, as long as you never change him to train mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I vote Octane, although he is not my favourte as triple changer he is the one I think that is most succsesfull. To me he looks reasonable in all 3 modes,
    I think that actually sums it up perfectly for me too. I don't think he's awesome in every mode or everything but he balances it across all 3 the best.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection