Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-14+ Alert Anime Color Edition

Eurgh wtf have I been collecting this whole time if I've been trying to build a cartoon-accurate collection. If TT are releasing a whole new wave of toon accurate recolours, then bugger that. Notwithstanding the colour inconsistencies at times, I'm not dismissing my years of collecting and a couple of k's worth of money.

I can't help but feel a little disheartened with where this series is heading. I kinda feel sorry for the completionists. The bastard in me makes me want to pickup a 3P Jazz, Mirage and Hound, maybe a KO Skywarp. Then call it a day.

I don't think they're going to re-release everyone, just the main suspects that are out of whack colour-wise like Wheeljack, Bumblebee and (possibly) a couple of the seekers.

I actually wouldn't mind if TT DID re-release every bot claiming "more accurate colours", it would make the molds themselves easier to come by and hopefully decrease the number of knock offs flooding the market.
    I'd rather be able to have an official version of a character available out there to buy at a good price then these things being limited run buy it now or miss out forever

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Famous last words.

I already said they should have done this from the start and split the MPs line.
    I will buy a toon accurate mp-10 if is done 100% and so is grimlock where gold is yellow.

But I think this is normal as I am not surprised if is left over white from our friend Ratchet maybe?

Why not do Breakdown while they at it?

I'd be hoping that if TT do do MP Stunticons they give them the ability to combine, so they probably couldn't use this mold as it is, but I agree that we need more MP 'cons that aren't seekers

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    I'd be hoping that if TT do do MP Stunticons they give them the ability to combine, so they probably couldn't use this mold as it is, but I agree that we need more MP 'cons that aren't seekers
    That was the sole reason I bought mp-23, I don't even like it but I just felt my collection was getting completely one sided.

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    I don't think they're going to re-release everyone, just the main suspects that are out of whack colour-wise like Wheeljack, Bumblebee and (possibly) a couple of the seekers.
    Actually as said in their TT Mall listing the popular bots will get (may get) this PLUS treatment series so yeah may be aside from those mentioned definitely Optimus as well and hopefully Soundwave

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Actually as said in their TT Mall listing the popular bots will get (may get) this PLUS treatment series so yeah may be aside from those mentioned definitely Optimus as well and hopefully Soundwave
    Sounds like entire line except Exhaust and road rage.
    Welcome back starscream in white lol

God I find this just sad but I don't know what's sadder, TT doing this or the fans that will ensure this will sell-out.