Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Transformer Trev's articles and reviews

Excerpt from Blog: Luckily for us, if not so lucky for those with limited online store access, there are still a few Micromaster sets being released under the Generations Selects line. Today we will look at the latest to be released; it containing three old characters and three (well, 2 1/2) brand new ones! So lets look at the Micron Micromasters set from the Galactic Odyssey Collection.

READ Toys Review - Micron Micromasters HERE

Excerpt from Blog: It’s been a few months since the last installment, but we have another entry in the ever popular Transformer Fan Interviews! In this latest interview with Aussie TF collectors we are talking to fellow Ozformer member Trent, a good bloke who is always willing to help a mate out with a sought toy, or provide some online sparring to entertain and amuse..

READ Transformer Fan Interview - Trent HERE

Excerpt from Blog: In what could be said to be one of the biggest toy events in Transformers history and perhaps the most anticipated Transformers toy of all time, we have the biggest official Transformer figure of all time – Unicron! Yes The Chaos Bringer has finally shipped out to all those all over the world lucky enough to be able to afford this behemoth, and he does not disappoint! So lets have a look at what the ultimate evil looks like in his 27 inches of glory.

READ Toy Review - HasLab Unicron HERE

Many thanks to Ozformer members Trent, UltraMarginal and Sharky for giving their thoughts about the figure
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 14th April 2021 at 01:33 PM.

Excerpt from Blog: Toys you think are objectively bad but for some reason you still love the things.

We all have a few in our collections, or at least we can think of ones out there that would fit the description. For his first foray into the Podcast world, Tets of Tets' Toys & Shenanigans decided to do a Podcast on this very topic, centered around Transformer toys specifically. This included several guests from Ozformers including in the latter half yours truly.

So sit back and listen to what TF nuts do best - talk about the toys we love (even if we think they are not very good).

LISTEN TO Podscussion: Toys that are bad you still love HERE

Excerpt from Blog: It's been a long time since I did a Multiverse Gallery but if any figure warrants their return it's Unicron! So lets have a look at the Chaos Bringer in his myriad of toy forms.

Please Note: All pictures are my own figures unless otherwise stated. Many thanks to Griffin for providing pictures of his different variants of the Armada Unicron Mold.

VIEW UNICRON MULTIVERSE GALLERY HERE

Excerpt from Blog: Two years ago the Transformers line saw the introduction of the Commander Class – a toy scale a size up from the Leader Class. In 2019 we got a fantastic Jetfire, followed last year by an equally great Sky Lynx.

This year with the release of Unicron, we are seeing a slew of figures based around the 1986 Transformers animated movie. One of these was Hot Rod in the Studio Series line. Now we get to see him all grown up as the Commander Class Kingdom Rodimus Prime.

READ Toy Review: Kingdom Rodimus Prime HERE

Excerpt from Blog: Well kiddies, I know I usually do written reviews of Transformers, replete with fascinating details and lots of pics, but today is something different. Today I, along with my good buddy 1AZRAEL1, have created a video review. And it's of none other than that Unicron lackey, the big bad himself - Galvatron!

So sit back and enjoy this special video review of Transformers Kingdom Leader Class Galvatron - you wont be disappointed

VIEW Video: Kingodm Galvatron Review HERE

Excerpt from Blog: As the years progress, we are getting more and more obscure characters from Generation 1 turn up in the Transformers Generations toyline. Characters such as Greenlight and Lifeline who were non-speaking background femmebot characters from single episodes, Zetar & Chromar who were mail-away figures from 1984 that never showed up in any media, and even characters like Scrounge who appeared in a single comic 30 years previously only to die.

Well today we are looking at character/s, who while certainly not obscure, has never really been characters. And they’ve gotten their first transforming toy in a big way! So let’s look at, from the Kingdom line, the Titan-Class Autobot Ark with Teletraan-1.

READ Toy Review: Autobot Ark & Teletraan 1 HERE

Excerpt from Blog: Tracks being underrated has been reflected in the amount of figures he has gotten over the years – maybe because it’s hard to get more uses out of a figure that has a flying-automobile mode. We haven’t had a Generations version since Reveal the Shield many, many years ago so he was well overdue.

Well Tracks has finally gotten another figure, in the Kingdom toyline, so let’s look at Deluxe Tracks.

READ Toy Review: Kingdom Tracks HERE

Excerpt from Blog: Don’t ya love it when you come across an incredibly cool action figure that you didn’t even know existed?

Well, a really cool figure got past me years ago that I didn’t even know existed until a few weeks ago when I was on a Japanese site, looking for a Wipe-Out to got with my TR Trypticon, and came across this gem by accident.

So let’s take a look – from the Movie Advanced line - at the dark, the dangerous, the friggin awesome – Nemesis Grimlock!

READ Toy Review - Nemesis Grimlock HERE