Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3131819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Big Transformer Trev's articles and reviews

Excerpt from Blog: After all these years, I've finally had a professional shoot done of The Transformatorium.

Please find below links to two different videos. The first is 7.5 minutes long and fiarly condensed. The second has an extra 12 minutes of footage, essentially doing a history of the Transformers toys via my personal collection. Hope you all enjoy

VIEW Video: The Transformatorium HERE

VIEW Video: The Transformatorium - Extended Cut HERE

Excerpt from Blog: With the imminent approach of the new Transformers movie, Rise of the Beasts, promotion and marketing is in full swing!

Yours truly was lucky enough to get invited to help represent the Fandom on the opening night of the Transformers Beasts Base Camp Roar & Snore Experience at Taronga Park Zoo. Along with a couple of other fans as well as celebrities and media, courtesy of Hasbro we were treated to a truly amazing night!

READ Transformers Beast Base Camp HERE

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Excerpt from Blog: With the imminent approach of the new Transformers movie, Rise of the Beasts, promotion and marketing is in full swing!

Yours truly was lucky enough to get invited to help represent the Fandom on the opening night of the Transformers Beasts Base Camp Roar & Snore Experience at Taronga Park Zoo. Along with a couple of other fans as well as celebrities and media, courtesy of Hasbro we were treated to a truly amazing night!

READ Transformers Beast Base Camp HERE

Seems like a way better experience than what we (exclusive fans) got for the first movie. Nice one Trev.

Tell 'em to sell those pillows

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Seems like a way better experience than what we (exclusive fans) got for the first movie. Nice one Trev.

Tell 'em to sell those pillows
    I had the blue one with the Autobot symbol, but my word I coveted the rest!

Excerpt from Blog: What a time to be a Transformers fan! With the Rise of the Beasts movie to hit cinemas in two months, it seems promotional events are happening left, right and centre!

Wednesday night saw the VIP Opening Night for the Transformers: More than Meets the Eye art exhibition at King’s Comics.

READ MTMTE Exhibition HERE

Excerpt from Blog: With all the Transformer events and releases going on it's hard to keep up! But please find my two latest review blogs linked below

READ Toy Review - Studio Series Airazor HERE

READ Review: Transformers Bishoujo Figures HERE

Excerpt from Blog: Some fans are saying: ‘They’ve ruined the character!’. Other fans are replying: ‘They change characters all the time – stop complaining!’. I take a look into the ROTB Wheeljack controversy and why this has some of the Transformers fandom so riled up.

READ The ROTB Wheeljack Controversy HERE

Excerpt from Blog: Last month I did an interview about my Transformatorium collectors shed for the Mudgee Guardian. Ended up on the front page as well as getting a full spread on page 3! Finally got around to scanning the paper and transcribing the interview

READ The Transformatorium makes front page news! HERE

Excerpt from Blog: The lads from Toy Reel were doing pre-movie interviews of guests at the Special Preview Screening of Transformers Rise of the Beasts on the 8th of June. Among the interviewee's was the Curator of the Transformatorium, yours truly - Big Angry Trev

WATCH Video: Interviews at ROTB Screening HERE

Excerpt from Blog: On the 8th of June, one day before the rest of the world, many of us lucky ducks got to go, thanks to #Hasbro and #ParamountPictures, to a Special Preview Screening of the new Transformers movie, and what a fantastic night it was!
    (Article is about the event itself, so no spoilers inside 😉)

READ ROTB Speical Preview Screening Event! HERE

Excerpt from Blog: After a 5 year absence of giant shape changing alien robots in theatres, Transformers Rise of the Beasts has hit cinemas worldwide June 9th. Thanks to the generosity of Hasbro and Paramount Pictures, some of us lucky folk even got to attend Special Preview Showings on Thursday 8th, being able to quench our thirst for Autobot antics a day early.

Note: This is a movie review so SPOILERS

READ Movie Review: Rise of the Beasts HERE