Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 212171819202122

Thread: Big Transformer Trev's articles and reviews

Excerpt from Blog: Just when everyone thought that Cyberverse was over, it’s managed to get in one last gasp of life. Dinobots Unite has just aired on Youtube - a special where Grimlock finally gets all of his Dino-buddies together – both on screen and in their combined mode – Volcanicus.

As such it means new toys to go with the associated media, and who doesn’t love getting more Dinobots eh? So I was very keen to pick up Swoop (with Bumblebee), Warrior-Class Snarl and Ultra-Class Sludge.

READ Toys review - Cyberverse Dinobots HERE

Excerpt from Blog: Oh Skids you poor dear you - always overlooked. Skids remains to this day perhaps the least well known and recognizable of the Autobots from the 84/85 G1 cartoon. With very brief and unmemorable appearances in only 2 episodes, even the likes of Grapple and Huffer have proven more popular and its only hardcore G1 & Comic enthusiasts who really know who Skids is. Skids appeared in the Movieverse as well but, besides a similar alt-mode, had nothing in common with his G1 counterpart and is a distorted version of the character everyone would like to forget.

However Skids has managed to do something that Hoist, Trailbreaker and even Jazz have not – he’s got himself a Masterpiece toy! So let’s have a squiz at the new MP Skids.

READ Toy Review - Masterpiece Skids HERE

Since I received a big donation of Rescue Bots, thought I would do up a little gallery of the various RB toys we've gotten over the years

View Rescue Bots Toys Gallery Here