Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 163

Thread: Big Transformer Trev's articles and reviews

  1. #1
    Join Date
    2nd Jun 2011
    Location
    Rylstone
    Posts
    8,026

    Default Big Transformer Trev's articles and reviews

    Hi, I've started a new blog/website and will be posting up reviews of different Transformer figures, cartoons and comics. I will also be writing articles about the franchise in general. You can find all this (as well as articles about things like meat, hobby farming etc and the 'Ask Trev!' section) here:

    http://www.bigangrytrev.com/


    The Transformer specific section is here: http://www.bigangrytrev.com/?cat=3

    Happy reading, and don't forget to subscribe!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    2nd Jun 2011
    Location
    Rylstone
    Posts
    8,026

    Default Gigantic Action Scorponok

    First article is up, an update of a review I wrote on here a while back about Gigantic Action Scorponok. Thought given the release of Fort Max and Trypticon in that size over the next 18 months it might be relevant

    http://www.bigangrytrev.com/?p=40

  3. #3
    Join Date
    2nd Jun 2011
    Location
    Rylstone
    Posts
    8,026

    Default Combiner Wars Combaticons

    Here is a group review of all six CW Combaticons and their gestalt mode

    http://www.bigangrytrev.com/?p=61

  4. #4
    Join Date
    22nd Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    First article is up, an update of a review I wrote on here a while back about Gigantic Action Scorponok. Thought given the release of Fort Max and Trypticon in that size over the next 18 months it might be relevant

    http://www.bigangrytrev.com/?p=40
    Thumbs up for this review

    The site is looking good Trev. Needs more anger though. I'm feeling misled by the domain name!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    2nd Jun 2011
    Location
    Rylstone
    Posts
    8,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Thumbs up for this review

    The site is looking good Trev. Needs more anger though. I'm feeling misled by the domain name!
    Did you read the 'Ask Trev' article about which is the most evil animal?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    22nd Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Did you read the 'Ask Trev' article about which is the most evil animal?
    I see. Well that bile infused rant has me placated.

    I have to disagree with that pick for most evil as they are very tasty and in my mind, something so tasty can't be that evil!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    24th Nov 2009
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    Nice blog.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]



  8. #8
    Join Date
    26th Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    Holy crap, that same octopus is living in my sons room right now!

    Nice blog, now to keep it up with regular postings.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    8th Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,955

    Default

    Good work, site looks promising. Keep it up.
    Seeking the following sealed:
    - CW Vortex
    - CW Brawl
    - Siege Ratchet
    - Siege Rainmakers

    Waiting to Arrive:
    - WFC Unicron (Zing 2021)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    2nd Jun 2011
    Location
    Rylstone
    Posts
    8,026

    Default Combiner Wars - Team Sky Reign

    Review up of Team Sky Reign from Combiner Wars:

    Link: http://www.bigangrytrev.com/?p=120

    Note: I will let people know when I have updated this with my Wreck-Gar review


    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Nice blog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Holy crap, that same octopus is living in my sons room right now!

    Nice blog, now to keep it up with regular postings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Good work, site looks promising. Keep it up.
    Cheers guys! The support is much appreciated

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •