Thread: Trev's Nicee review (moved)

Default Trev's Nicee review (moved)

This is by far the coolest looking alt-mode for Arcee I've ever seen! The robot mode - well you are either going to adore it or abhor it depending on your predilection

READ Toy Review - EX-01 Nicee HERE

I've heard enough good things about the engineering of that figure that I wish a version existed that wasn't marketed at incels.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I've seen a bunch of Arcee toys and they all play it safe by staying close to the G1 source. This one on the other hand has the sleekest car mode of all of them and it doesn't end there. She also has the cutest, sexiest and most anime robot mode of not just all the Arcee toys but all the fembot figures overall. Va-va-voom!😍

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got to second that. Seems to be one of the best and most innovative Arcees around. Just the hyper sexualisation makes it difficult to justify or display without awkward questions.

Definitely the breast rendition of Arcee yet, if only someone would make a fourth party replacement head. But I think I?m going to have to keep her locked away in a ?special? draw for the questions it would raise. If only robosexuality was more socially acceptable. It?s the last bastion of discrimination that?s politically correct to mock, lol
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Does anyone know why she didnt come with the more Arcee looking head like in the promo pics?

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    Does anyone know why she didnt come with the more Arcee looking head like in the promo pics?
    Fear of a lawsuit from Hasbro most likely
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

True but that hasn't stopped 3rd Party companies from making multiple other TF characters that are almost identical.